Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I don’t even think Verisure have the worst advertising acting I’ve ever seen. A while ago they had this funeral plan advert where these two ladies were going on about their friend’s funeral and how beautiful it was. One of them was talking about how jealous she was of the funeral, because she could never afford such lovely flowers. Then her friend recommends she pays into the over 35s plan or whatever it’s called. It was surreal.

Reactions: 2
It's just been on but can't remember specifically what it's for other than life insurance/don't leave me on the ground after I'm dead sort of advert, where a dad is watching an old family holiday with his son (who at the end forces a laughed 'Nice hat, Dad'). I've never seen a child look so uncomfortable when being hugged at the start, which in turn makes me uncomfortable.
Yeah that advert has been on TV ages. Smart life insurance.
The other 1 I hate is the one for Dead happy life insurance. Yeah funny name and all that!

Anyone in NI will know what I mean when I say Lidl & Murphy family....
This advert is on at every break....and I'm sick looking at/listening to them! 🤬

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Always will be NATIONWIDE :mad::mad::mad: I cant even describe the utter contempt I have for it , its been a few years of these poems that mean nothing spoken by idiots , I have to press mute , but hearing the statg of one makes my blood boil , there is just something about the way they are put together that feels sickly fake
how did the word Start that i wanted come out as statg :D my typing skills are deteriorating, my brain seems to be doing the opposite of auto correct :D

Mark81

VIP Member
Youtube ads

I'm not against youtube ads, but why are they so repetitive?! I can see the same and over and over

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The worst advert ever is that one for incontinence pads where that woman claims to be blessed 🤮😖 freaking awful!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The worst, for me, is that headwrecker EBS ad where a couple called Aoife & Sean talk to three CRINGE mortgage brokers. The worst of the three gobshites is the woman with a bad version of the stereotypical Northern Irish accent. I would honestly just love to mute or skip that awful ad the second it comes on 🤦‍♀️ It would put you off going to them for a mortgage or financial advice
I've had the misfortune to see that cos my Freeview box picks up Irish telly.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Gym face face face face.

Every ad break if you’re watching ITV Hub. The people who made it obviously think they’re hilarious.