Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t know if it’s a regional ad but I’m in Yorkshire and there’s one for a car showroom that plays and there’s no fucking soundtrack on it at all no talking, no music nothing except pictures of cars…..makes me look up every time cos I think I’ve sat in remote and hit mute button…..boils my piss big time….they are either very clever knowing people will look up at screen thinking somethings wrong or they are skint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Not an ad as such but a trailer for a tv programme "The Piano"next Wed on C4. When I first saw it I thought that looks good Iusy watch it,now I totally sick of it before seeing any of it!!!
Hate when they do that. I thought Karen Pirie looked quite good but then I saw the ads a dozen times every day for a week and just couldn’t be arsed because they were so repetitive.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Not a TV ad, but there's one that comes up on Youtube about a million times a day, for the new Google Pixel phone.

It's not just the song that goes with it: "look at me, now look at you...how you like that da na na", but also the intensely smackable faces of the people advertising it.
That is a tv ad as well as I’ve seen it on tv quite a few times

Emperor

Chatty Member
I saw that effing Oral B advert again after it being AWOL for ages - bloody Hips Bum & Heart simpering at the camera whilst wagging her arse. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::poop:
She's very fit though, even though she says 'bum' like Inspector Clouseau says 'bomb.'

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
There's one currently on the all4 app I think it may be for sage and its the fishmonger that says 'who's the boss? I'M THE BOSS' and its gets on my nerves so much

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Just Eat ads
Funeral ads
That one with the skittle in bed and the husband comes home! It's odd!...and icky!
Oh and that reminds me of the Haribo ads where adults talk like little children! Again, so odd and icky!!
The vaginal dryness ones! Need I say more!! 🙄
Which leads me on to Tena Lady! 😬. Saw one today and a lady said she wet herself when she laughed (or something similar). I get that it may be an important issue for some but i felt uncomfortable watching it with the elderly person I go shopping for 😳
Eurgh the just eat ones just erupt internal rage, to the point of being irrational!

• Haha

Pagger

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t know what the advert is for, but the one with the lady in her pjs crying to her mum about her sore nipples and her mum showing her how to breastfeed by holding a cushion like a baby 😂 It fully makes me cringe
What on earth? 🤣

• Haha

TripleC's

Chatty Member
that stupid new mini chedders advert. what on earth were they thinking?!
Yep , that is bizarre , sometimes late as night as well, it's a cartoon with a vile song , who are they trying to target with the ads 🤔🤔

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well I have seen The Worst, Bad Taste advert ever!

Its a "Period Drama" geddit, perhaps the most utterly cringe thing I've ever seen for a company called Flo who sell these new Eco-Friendly pads.

Its a bunch of Wimmin in 17th century get-up squawking about "Flow and bio degradable" over the banqueting table to which the be-wigged blokes all scuttle off to the library to quaff Port to escape them. Then one tells us you can even chuck the used things in the compost bin! Yeah Ewwwwwwwwwww

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Not s

Not seen the JL ad is it out? I think Lidl were thinking along the John Lewis mindset.
Not sure if its been on TV yet but just seen it on YouTube I really enjoyed it the best one I've seen so far this year
---

The new John Lewis advert

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
That cheesey Interflora one where that guy is like 'we've been together a while now.. Will you get a dog with me?!' And then it cuts to him posing with a dog lead 🤮 Vomit

• Haha