Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hehehe

VIP Member
That Dove ad showing those women shaving their armpits is such bad taste I just keep thinking BO every time I see it.🤮
Really sick of all these TMI "woke" ads quite frankly, including the incontinence at yoga one.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Multi-21

VIP Member
The fairy advert where Vogue Williams is saying it’s ok to dry your clothes inside as they can smell like you hung them outside due to the fabric conditioner. Except the washing is hung on an indoor airer next to a window with blue skies. So it could be hung outside!

• Haha

Dogtanian

VIP Member
The Oxo advert "quiet night in" - with the kids saying Teachers sick. I wonder how old that is by now?

Edit : 2017 - so 7 years old. Time for a new ad Oxo!

• Haha

Clairer86

VIP Member
That Underpant advert! Made from Bamboo or something, apparently its stop chaffing? Yeah that one!

Also "Oral B. I didnt know Oral B did toothpaste"

Just fuck off! lol :)

• Haha

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
I had to stop watching certain channels after my Dad passed as it was literally funerals and cremation services non stop every ad break.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Ads that take a famous song and incorporate a company name into it. I'm looking at you, Hoseasons.

As if "Hi Ho Silver Lining" wasn't annoying enough, they've changed it to "and it's Hi Hoseasons living".

• Haha
  • Sick
The Mr Kipling one that never seems to go away drives me mad, with the mopey looking boy who steals a cake off someone’s plate for his grumpy sister. And they’re all singing ‘for he’s a jolly good fellow’ at a party at a village hall or something, what decade is it?!
Yep and his sister is a miserable bitch lol

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The dominoes advert “domino whoooo” grates on my last frigging nerve, I literally cover my ears when I see it come on just why?! Also the virgin airline advert, again why?! I’m sure both these companies get enough customer’s as it is!
Virgin disgust me. They made a huge song and dance about gender neutral uniforms, yet staff can’t wear them while flying in and out of Qatar. They make a huge thing about supporting the LGBT community yet won’t stop flying to countries where you can be jailed for being gay because that would cost them money.

• Angry
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The Just Eat ad is such a mess. Christina Aguilera trying to look sexy while saying ‘yummy’, yet barely being able to move her over filtered, botoxed face. And the rapper who pronounces it ‘restierawnts’.

Apparently Christina got $18 million for doing that ad.

• Wow

Bobble22

VIP Member
Asda Michael Buble advert, he just looks like he doesn't know what on earth he's doing in the advert, doesn't smile once.

• Haha

Miranda13

We only watch streaming or live sports so I don't generally see a lot of adverts, but one shown during the football yesterday has made me absolutely furious!

2 woman, maybe 50 years old. One asks the other if she fancies a night out. The other replies 'what with my weak bladder'? Now instead of marching her straight down the doctors like a normal person would, the friend laughs and says she should wear these knickers that 'absorb all the liquid'. So a nappy then?

Cut to pair enjoying a night out with no wet patches. The voice over then mentions 'bladder leakage during the menopause'.

Where to start with this? Firstly it is not normal to piss yourself so badly that you can't leave the house, at any age - let alone middle age. Secondly the menopause gets such a bad rep anyway, let's not scare women into automatically thinking they'll become incontinent. And.....it was shown during the football? Who's bright idea was that - just another reason for men to take the piss (literally) out of us?

And breathe....

• Heart

Elles20

VIP Member
I was in Paris over the weekend and the waitress said that they had gravlax for starters. I couldn't stop thinking about that dreadful advert!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yes they've replaced the slurping with a boingy-twangy noise.

The agency must have been deluged with complaints if they were obliged to withdraw the ad and change the soundtrack :ROFLMAO: