TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tesco christmas ad I think you have to be on mind bending drugs to understand it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fairy advert where Vogue Williams is saying it’s ok to dry your clothes inside as they can smell like you hung them outside due to the fabric conditioner. Except the washing is hung on an indoor airer next to a window with blue skies. So it could be hung outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fairy advert where Vogue Williams is saying it’s ok to dry your clothes inside as they can smell like you hung them outside due to the fabric conditioner. Except the washing is hung on an indoor airer next to a window with blue skies. So it could be hung outside!
I’m guessing she does her laundry by handing it over to a maid. I mean, I’m sure no celebrity washes their own knickers, but someone so wealthy advertising washing stuff is ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
The new Nintendo switch ad
poor younger sister ignored by older sister so mum suggests she plays on her switch 👀 then cool older sister comes in from skateboarding and asks to join her 👀👀 then they are best friends to the point she says “ you can come skateboarding with me next time”
granny comes over
granny and mum gaze lovingly at the sisters bonding then granny turns out to be a Nintendo switch expert as they all sit on the sofa playing

bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d like to say one from ITV1 but it all seems to be promos for ITVx at the minute.

Reactions: 4
Not a TV ad, but there's one that comes up on Youtube about a million times a day, for the new Google Pixel phone.

It's not just the song that goes with it: "look at me, now look at you...how you like that da na na", but also the intensely smackable faces of the people advertising it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a TV ad, but there's one that comes up on Youtube about a million times a day, for the new Google Pixel phone.

It's not just the song that goes with it: "look at me, now look at you...how you like that da na na", but also the intensely smackable faces of the people advertising it.
That is a tv ad as well as I’ve seen it on tv quite a few times

Reactions: 2
Now Morrisons have got dancing oven gloves for Christmas, meaningless shite.

wtf kind of profit are you expecting to turn from merching oven gloves on the back of this ad?

Reactions: 5
Boots Christmas Advert, delivering Santa stupid travel stockings. Only because 1% of the money they spent on that advert they could have fixed the leaks on the shop I've rented from them for 26 years.

Awful Christmas ads this year. I miss decent ads, now they’re obsessed with ‘the message’ and making you cry and all I want is glitter, noddy holder and snow 😁

Reactions: 11
Awful Christmas ads this year. I miss decent ads, now they’re obsessed with ‘the message’ and making you cry and all I want is glitter, noddy holder and snow 😁
Ah well here in France I was cruising the aisles at the supermarket the other day to be greeted by Noddy Holder yelling "ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!"
They are not obsessed with The Message here so it is still about glitter & snow, trees with baubles, reindeer, Santa and children :)

• Haha
I said this in another thread, but it’s weird that none of the ads have used Christmas songs this year?

I know they’re overplayed, but the adverts just don’t feel very Christmassy with regular music. I’ve not seen one that makes me think “ooh I’ll go shop there!”

Maybe I’ve just become immune to consumerism 😅

Reactions: 4
I I don’t like the pampers advert - don’t fear the poonami

it seems like the couple are gonna let the baby sleep in a soiled nappy cause it won’t leak!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wringley’s chewing gum - with the guy dancing out of the life to that awful song, Call Me Maybe

Virgin Voyages - really cringey

I don’t like musicals so maybe that’s why I hate these adverts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8