TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's one currently on the all4 app I think it may be for sage and its the fishmonger that says 'who's the boss? I'M THE BOSS' and its gets on my nerves so much

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m so glad everyone else hates the Nationwide poetry/monologue adverts. The most cringe piece of TV advertising ever. Especially the ā€˜message to myself in 6 monthsā€™...those aged well didnā€™t they šŸ„“
On a separate note does anyone remember those GoCompare adverts where Sue Barker was dressed up as a ninja and was trying to shoot the GoCompare man? That was random šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also cannot abide Jess Glynne so Jet2.com ads are spoiled!
Never fly with Jet2 then! As you're boarding the plane you have to listen to 'ah ohhh ohh oh ooooooooh' and all through the flight there are announcements with her warbling.

It's worse than Ryanair and their fecking fanfare when they land.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That lynx advert with the ā€œwind your bodyā€ song. Itā€™s on ALL THE TIME šŸ˜©

Reactions: 2
Honestly that purf with surf ad makes me want to throw my tv out of the window, I cannot stand it.

the adverts with Rylan.

the mini cheddar advert

anything with schofield

and of course the bleeping go compare adverts.

Oh and hello fresh...

And any fast food ads only because Iā€™m dieting and itā€™s miserable šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vinted,
sphock,
we buy any car,
Oral B
Birds eye 'singing veggies'
KFC 'what the cluck'
Just eat
Jet 2 holidays
Perf with surf
Moonpig
The one where all the kids plans are cancelled and mum and dad's date night is ruined pasta advert
The John Lewis adverts that have the muppet theme tune
Ant and Dec Bank
Durracel elephant advert

• Haha
Reactions: 7
STACEY DOOLEYS NICE N EASY....ā€™yes she doesā€™ šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”I want to punch the tv when it comes on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sky Cinema adverts. I'm awake early due to being ill, and have seen the Sky bloody cinema advert 4 times in less than an hour šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬, I know lots love Idris Elba Nothing against him but for gods sake too many times!

Reactions: 3
Many people have already said some of the really annoying ones, like:

Oral B (ā€˜I didnā€™t even know Oral B made a toothpaste!ā€™ What? What did you think they made? Clueā€™s in the name. Also the way she says ā€˜But how do you keep your MOUTH healthy?ā€™ in almost a whine. It really triggers me)

Marc Jacobs Daisy Daisy Daisy Daisy - just ridiculous.

But what about these...

Mr Kipling advert where the boy goes to the party and steals a cake for his miserable sister who is, for some reason, at home. This advert has always made me uncomfortable. Everyone seems to hate the boy at the party and they donā€™t want him to have any cake. He clearly has something on his mind and then his mother is looking at him in a worried way in the car. Then they get home and he rushes to give his sister the cake but she tells him to get out until she sees the cake and then they give each other a disturbing up and down look. I donā€™t like it.

Dominos advert. This has been bothering me for ages. The dad wants to get a takeaway for his rude family. He is clearly so anxious about upsetting them with the wrong choice - that heā€™s paying for, by the way - he creates an alternative reality where he is literally evicted from his own home and made to live in the garden in the middle of a thunder storm because he got an expensive takeaway that no one liked. He then says heā€™s going to order Dominos (no one has assisted in deciding what they want, by the way; they have just moaned about what they donā€™t want) and his awful daughter says ā€˜yeahā€™ in the most irritating scrunched up face voice as if to say ā€˜thatā€™s right Dad, you idiot, youā€™ve finally worked it outā€™.

Then no one says thank you. Awful awful awful.

Go Compare - well these have always been annoying havenā€™t they. But since lockdown itā€™s got worse because the Go Compare man is now playing HIMSELF and is basically advertising himself as a tenor. ā€˜I absolutely love this bitā€™ - oh do you? Whatā€™s it got to do with car insurance? Iā€™m confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Mr Kipling ad for the same reasons everyone has said. If those were my kids I would remove every sharp object from the house.
Any ad where someone talks about pissing themselves.
Any food ad (especially M&S) where someone has thought that a breathy, husky voice will make me want to eat as opposed to vomit.
The KFC adverts with the supposed street voiceover where every letter 't' is omitted. Innit.
Perf wiv Serf
Cremation, funeral plans throughout the day.

Can't add the Oral B advert as although it's probably sexist (sue me) the woman who knows little about anything is really really gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Perf with bloody surf and the Alesha Dixon ā€œhello lovely peopleā€ make me want to smash the tv up

• Sad
Reactions: 7