Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a few interactions with her through the company I work for and personally and she's incredibly rude. It was around the time that George Floyd passed away and the BLM movement started and she'd had comments asking why she didn't post about it (Which she deleted immediately). The company I work for was working with her on something and we asked if she'd post anything about it to show support because our company had and she showed her true colours. Saying it was a ridiculous trend and something to make white people look bad, she was completely against the idea of posting something on her stories to say she supported the movement until she was getting endless comments and DMs asking for her to share her opinion because many thought she supported trump. She accused our company of pressuring her to post something that didn't fit in with her content and that she had no interest in. (she posted a couple of things eventually but they didn't last the full 24 hours) She's not as sickly sweet and innocent as she may seem. Kimmy was the same ( I didn't have direct contact with her but she contacted a colleague), only she was more vocal about her reasons why George Floyd 'deserved' to be murdered. There is so much hidden behind these ridiculous accounts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I've had a few interactions with her through the company I work for and personally and she's incredibly rude. It was around the time that George Floyd passed away and the BLM movement started and she'd had comments asking why she didn't post about it (Which she deleted immediately). The company I work for was working with her on something and we asked if she'd post anything about it to show support because our company had and she showed her true colours. Saying it was a ridiculous trend and something to make white people look bad, she was completely against the idea of posting something on her stories to say she supported the movement until she was getting endless comments and DMs asking for her to share her opinion because many thought she supported trump. She accused our company of pressuring her to post something that didn't fit in with her content and that she had no interest in. (she posted a couple of things eventually but they didn't last the full 24 hours) She's not as sickly sweet and innocent as she may seem. Kimmy was the same ( I didn't have direct contact with her but she contacted a colleague), only she was more vocal about her reasons why George Floyd 'deserved' to be murdered. There is so much hidden behind these ridiculous accounts.
This doesn’t surprise me but still.. how awful 😞 they’re clearly insular people who don’t have a clue what life is like for other people, and zero empathy. Not really in keeping with their supposed faith.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This doesn’t surprise me but still.. how awful 😞 they’re clearly insular people who don’t have a clue what life is like for other people, and zero empathy. Not really in keeping with their supposed faith.
Why am I not surprised they are so hypocritical

Also considering they constantly mentioned how often they donate to good causes and prefer to support causes privately, when they sent a donation through us it was $25 for a HUGE campaign that was happening at the time (Think natural disaster) and they were very adament that no one could know what the amount was but their names could be put with the donation. Anyone who saw that would've assume the multi-millionaires would've made a huge donation which would make them look good...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does she decorate her home like that, then piss off to Utah every Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she decorate her home like that, then piss off to Utah every Christmas
I said this to my friend - imagine all that effort to then go away for Christmas 😂
She said ‘she’s probably sick of looking at it’ - which is probably true!

I just searched and found this thread! I love her decorating but have stopped watching over the whole diet thing. I can’t believe they bribed a 12 year old to with a trip to Disney if she didn’t eat refined carbs for a year, how bad is that for a child? I also couldn’t believe Kimmys husband (I really like kimmy) is healthy and not diabetic but wears a constant blood sugar monitor to check no food spikes his blood sugar as that would make his body store fat. I can’t believe how the family is so obsessive about it and presents it as normal. I notice they listened to the audiobook on a road trip which is all about fasting and avoiding obesity again with their 12 year old there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the fact that literally none of the family believe covid exists? I follow quite a lot of them but now I’ve had to unfollow! Tiffany believes herself to be the next Britney and I know the 12 year old is young, but she’s being groomed into this giveaway lifestyle of always posting every day. I was very surprised when they said they were Mormon but also not? Can’t trust people who don’t drink or eat bread whilst promoting fake Louis Vuitton earrings.

• Wow
I can’t get over the fact that literally none of the family believe covid exists? I follow quite a lot of them but now I’ve had to unfollow! Tiffany believes herself to be the next Britney and I know the 12 year old is young, but she’s being groomed into this giveaway lifestyle of always posting every day. I was very surprised when they said they were Mormon but also not? Can’t trust people who don’t drink or eat bread whilst promoting fake Louis Vuitton earrings.
Whaaaaaaat they’re Covid deniers???? Oh my god they really are scum 🙃 wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The whole family grate on me.

They are just so obnoxious but it’s hidden behind a fake veneer of niceness.

I’m equally shocked at how much travelling they’ve done during the Xmas period considering we’re in a pandemic.

Yes I have never noticed them deny covid and often see them wear masks? Totally agree with the travelling stuff though - seems insane in these times!

I was amazed by them at the start. But find it hard to watch them now, Kimmy really gets on my nerves and I think there is an undertone when she talks to her MIL. I dipped in over christmas and seen them jumping on the sofa of the house they were renting - how disrespectful of the people that own the house. MK was on her mother's stories and I found her a bit cheeky tbh. So I think I am over them.

I think Jen needs to stop showing her spoilt children on her page if she wants to stay successful.

Kimmy comes across as a total witch, Tiffany is a average singer with lousy songs and MK is the most dreadful spoilt brat who loves the spot light.

The amount of plastic being used in her home decor is shocking and it’s all a bit tacky and over done. Jen needs to rethink her page if she wants to not lose followers.

Reactions: 6
Yes I have never noticed them deny covid and often see them wear masks? Totally agree with the travelling stuff though - seems insane in these times!
I didn’t say they were deniers, they just travel and get on with their lives like it’s not happening around them. Mixing with other families and going to weddings in Las Vegas!

I wish my husband would ring me to tell me he's bought me a brand new mercedes 😂

• Haha
This Instagram account gets advertised on my feed all the time, no idea why as I don't follow anything else like it. I had a look at the profile and omg, only in America! I had to search to see whether there's a thread on here. WTF is happening in that house and why is the family so creepy?!
Imagine living next door.

Reactions: 3
This Instagram account gets advertised on my feed all the time, no idea why as I don't follow anything else like it. I had a look at the profile and omg, only in America! I had to search to see whether there's a thread on here. WTF is happening in that house and why is the family so creepy?!
Imagine living next door.
That is exactly why I started this thread.. I don’t know how she finds us 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.