Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I searched for a thread on Turtle Creek Lane but couldn't find one, but there must be people on here who have come across this account on Instagram?

I first discovered her a few months ago when she was aggressively advertising her stories and grid posts, and a few of them appeared in my feed. I have honestly never seen an account like it in my life.. I still am trying to process the house, decor, family, everything so would love to chat with anyone else who has seen her and doesn't know what the hell to think of it.

She's got over 400K followers, she lives in Texas and has multiple creepily perfect kids, none of which eat carbs, and a husband who must be outrageously rich. Personal faves for me are the posts where she changes all her Christmas decorations into Valentines trees (??) and her Beauty/Hair highlight where you can see all the crazy shit she does to her too big hair and too white teeth.

If you haven't seen, check it out https://www.instagram.com/turtlecreeklane/ The grid posts and stories are equally insane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I started following her over Christmas when she popped up on my insta feed.
They’re too perfect. it’s creepy af. Her daughter in law has essentially morphed into one of the family.

Reactions: 16

bellinibobble

VIP Member
OMG sorry I went away for a bit and came back to all this! Totally agree with everyone, I’m surprised she doesn’t get more comments (especially with soooo many sponsored posts) from people criticising her but maybe she deletes them all like Hinch.

Yes Tiffany is a grown woman but acts about 12 years old! She does not come across like a married woman, she makes Taylor Swift look like a brazen hussy 😂

She definitely can’t close one eye but maybe she’s thankful for it.. as we all know happiness begins with gratitude 😳🤮😂

She is what I imagine the ultimate stepford wife to be. It is weird how her sons and daughters in law seem to abandon their actual families and just become part of the rest of them. It must be so bizarre to marry into, but they’re loaded so it must come with perks.

The most recent family wedding for example, never seen anything like it, apart from when the Daily Mail cover their regular ‘Russian billionaire’s daughters wedding’ stories aha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Donimm89

I found TCL through UGG and I can’t deny I bloody love the them. Not to everyone’s taste I totally get that. I just love how extra they are, but to be fair across seas they do everything bigger and better so I can understand why it might not be to everyone’s taste. I skip past the food things because it isn’t for me but seeing their home transform for each season or holiday I love it!
I LOVED the clue hunt to lead to their puppy too! Exactly what my parents done at Christmas for me and my sister but ours lead us to a new hoover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Erm is it not super unhealthy to be routinely waking in the middle of the night so hungry you have to get up and eat? Does that not indicate that you need to up your calorie intake during the day?

Dontsugarcoatit

In all honesty I find her harmless, don't get me wrong I'd love nothing more than to hear her say her kid had been a little shit just once 😂 but I think genuinely given the shit show this year has been if some mad as a box of frogs lady in texas wants to decorate her house like the rainbow vommed all over it then I'm here for it haha anything to make people smile and unlike many other "influencers" I hate that word, she doesn't make you feel crap about yourself if you can't afford it, like someone else said she always posts a cheaper alternative and even with her home she shows most of her bits are from dollar tree when she's decorating and she stores and reuses.

billybobbobbob

I've had a few interactions with her through the company I work for and personally and she's incredibly rude. It was around the time that George Floyd passed away and the BLM movement started and she'd had comments asking why she didn't post about it (Which she deleted immediately). The company I work for was working with her on something and we asked if she'd post anything about it to show support because our company had and she showed her true colours. Saying it was a ridiculous trend and something to make white people look bad, she was completely against the idea of posting something on her stories to say she supported the movement until she was getting endless comments and DMs asking for her to share her opinion because many thought she supported trump. She accused our company of pressuring her to post something that didn't fit in with her content and that she had no interest in. (she posted a couple of things eventually but they didn't last the full 24 hours) She's not as sickly sweet and innocent as she may seem. Kimmy was the same ( I didn't have direct contact with her but she contacted a colleague), only she was more vocal about her reasons why George Floyd 'deserved' to be murdered. There is so much hidden behind these ridiculous accounts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

katetotheparty86

No way they could have the energy to have a great sex life considering how few calories they take in lol.
I'm convinced Adam an Tiffany don't have sex. There is literally no chemistry there, they're like brother an sister. I reckon he is actually gay but coz of his Mormon background he won't be able to come out an live authentically. I think tiffany knows this, but has married him anyway coz he's a nice guy. He will give her a child at some point an she will keep his sexuality a secret to keep up appearances. Dunno why its just something I think 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14

ebsx

Because of the LOST RING!!! Aka most traumatic thing they’ve been through since the last time one of them lost a ring 🙄😂

Meanwhile the rest of us have been hauling our asses through a pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️
This.. and the fact he’s trying to make up for the fact he’s gay. Sorry Tiff x

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I messaged about her airway too. I know it’s easy to make mistakes as new parents but omg. She had so much clothing on you wouldn’t even see the change in her skin tone. Her poor crumpled 2 day old airway!

on a happy note I thought Jennifer’s update talking about being called Minnie after her grandmother was beautiful. It was so nice to see such a genuine moment rather than manic saleswoman mode. I did smile that they now have Minnie and Mickey in the house! I wish Jen showed that side of her more often

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Blaming Sam the rebel though. They have had a crap day today though.
I’m sure the Utah ski house will cheer them all up soon

#New thread suggestion
The Houghton's home is TLC. Made so much money, they got another 3

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Oscar1991

My favourite was “ Oh look at this cute, fun, games room” - which was bigger than my entire house! 😳
Oh no my favourite is the full on in house theatre for Stevey Kate to do her little talent shows!!! 😂😂😂

I think the whole family is crazy rich and completely disconnected from the average income and lifestyle. I don’t dislike them though, I do this Jen is completely over the top on the decor and all and is obviously so heavily invested in her family and her passion for decor and being positive all the time, but I think it’s probably her genuine self and I dont feel like she’s ever trying to show off but more just trying to share her life and has obviously made into her job. It’s just so crazy different to how the majority of people live! I don’t know what it is but I do find her Instagram and stories fascinating to watch though. 😂

Reactions: 12