Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby, laid in the cold snow and pulled about like a doll. They literally live their best lives now that they have a real life prop.

Reactions: 2
I thought they did it early for some content but stupidly said to a friend ‘I’m glad at last they did something for MK which she likes and not just for content’. Turns out it was all just a Walmart ad
There whole life is an advert. You get one clip of their day which is always followed by an advert for cereal or a face cream they can’t live without.

I’m guessing it brings in a lot of money for them. I’d love to know how much they earn through constantly advertising product.

Reactions: 5
Anyone want to have a stab at a thread title or shall we just go for TLC Part Deux?
Someone suggested a great one a page or two back

Blaming Sam the rebel though. They have had a crap day today though.
I’m sure the Utah ski house will cheer them all up soon

#New thread suggestion
The Houghton's home is TLC. Made so much money, they got another 3
this would be a great obe. Although maybe ‘the houghtons home is TLC, they were so frugal with money they now own 3’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.