Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don’t like the green witch and the tiger. Nothing like the book.

As for her son, Yeah I’m not sure he’s adding much to it all. I think he’s better off behind the scenes doing the finance etc.
I don’t think the witch matches the book or the cat. I hope her son and dil aren’t going to be involved every day

Reactions: 1
I really hope Jen isn’t handing over too much of the content to her son and kimmy.

Her son appears to have zero enthusiasm unlike Jen who is absolutely passionate about everything.

Reactions: 2
I can’t look away! The whole family are massively out of touch with reality but I don’t hate it, like someone else said after this tit year it’s quite nice to see someone being ridiculously positive.
Same here!

Only found Jen after UltimateGirlGang shared her account. She is crazy and the decorating and consumerism is beyond comprehension (and not at all to my taste) but gosh I love her enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ahh so kimmy is pregnant. That’ll explain why her and the son have been forced onto us all.

I’m happy for Jen but I wish she’d stick to it just being her. The rest just ruin it

Much prefer Jen alone agree with the rest just not feeling Kimmy and Steven and now with Kimmy's pregnancy I think they will be insufferable, delighted for them but I follow TLC for Jen, her ott house, decor and just to see how the other half live I love it🤣 but if they are going to be part of her account for the foreseeable I probably won't look at her stories as much

Reactions: 4
I love this account!! It’s so over the top and not at all with reality but I just love her. She seems a genuine lovely person. I love the gratitude thing she does every morning and love the idea she did with the pumpkin writing something down every day. She does have a lot but I really do think she’s very grateful for it all

Reactions: 10
She is so thin especially her legs. That with the big hair definitely gives her the lolly pop head look just like the robots in Stepford Wives.

Shock the stage has fallen over ... how long until it falls over again and kills the dog? 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s trying to hard to be a good mum none of her children respect her . The youngest boy seem to run riot and the youngest girl is so OTT and interrupts everything and everyone .

I do however love watching the decorating . I can’t believe my eyes

I feel like she’s trying to hard to be a good mum none of her children respect her . The youngest boy seem to run riot and the youngest girl is so OTT and interrupts everything and everyone .

I do however love watching the decorating . I can’t believe my eyes
I’m not sure they don’t respect her. They just have that weird ass American Christian family vibe going on.
watching reminds me of watching the opposite side of the motorway (I’m not driving) And I can see an accident about to happen and it all goes slowmo and I can’t look away. That’s how I feel watching her lol

Reactions: 3
I think personally I’d get really fed up living in a home that looks constantly like a shop display.

I guess it’s bringing in a lot of money though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.