Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Kimmy is there, whoopee do. I find her such a pain
I only started following TLC from Halloween. Then the Christmas decorating started. And continued, and continued until they all went off skiing anyway.
I watch most of it in a sort of shock, but a can't look away shock. Everything is so bizarre.
Jen promotes Walmart copies and cheap outfits and then, because she forgot her shoes, hubby got her Chanel.
Then the car. The Christmas gifts. The hotel in vegas where they literally run riot.
I can't stand Kimmy. Just what do her and Steven do to spend like they do?
House hunting near to Jen now 🙄
It's all so show, so OTT and complete blanking of anything bad going on.
Trump/Biden, BLM, Covid and it washes over them all!
They are so saccharin and smiley and spendy and shouty and nuts.
I'm not sure I can face Valentine decor 🤭

Reactions: 5
I only started following TLC from Halloween. Then the Christmas decorating started. And continued, and continued until they all went off skiing anyway.
I watch most of it in a sort of shock, but a can't look away shock. Everything is so bizarre.
Jen promotes Walmart copies and cheap outfits and then, because she forgot her shoes, hubby got her Chanel.
Then the car. The Christmas gifts. The hotel in vegas where they literally run riot.
I can't stand Kimmy. Just what do her and Steven do to spend like they do?
House hunting near to Jen now 🙄
It's all so show, so OTT and complete blanking of anything bad going on.
Trump/Biden, BLM, Covid and it washes over them all!
They are so saccharin and smiley and spendy and shouty and nuts.
I'm not sure I can face Valentine decor 🤭
I just dip in and out now. At the start it was entertaining but now it is just boring. They don't live in the real world at all. All this fake optimism gets on my nerves. Would love for just one day she would come on and say she is having a crap day. Her children are spoilt. I think bringing Kimmy online was the worst thing she done.

Reactions: 4
I do wonder if they are helping kimmy and Steven buy a house? I’m sure they are

Reactions: 1
I just dip in and out now. At the start it was entertaining but now it is just boring. They don't live in the real world at all. All this fake optimism gets on my nerves. Would love for just one day she would come on and say she is having a crap day. Her children are spoilt. I think bringing Kimmy online was the worst thing she done.
It is very repetitive isn't it.
Kimmy comes across as a bit sneaky and mean on the quiet. Jokey sabotage and best of competitions with Steven Jnr all the time.
I sort of liked Jen as she is obviously passionate about what she does, but only followed Kimmy for a few weeks, she's unbearable.
It's like every day there has to be something going on for this family, they are so superior and yet they read scriptures daily.
I saw a clip of MK shopping for her jewellery makes and mum didn't even suggest that MK say thank you to the lovely lady that served her.
They will have a spoilt brat on their hands if not careful.

Reactions: 2
Agree with everything you all say.

I think Jen could be a nice person and I can’t fault her passion but I’ve never seen such spoilt behaviour from her family.

Their life is unbelievable and it’s just far too sickly sweet to be remotely real.

I literally switch off the minute MK, Kimmy or the wannabe pop star Tiff comes on. All three of them totally ruin Jens page.

How many times can a grown woman use the word “cute”? I wonder do the family ever get tired of decorating - seriously why not take a week or so off to let the house breath. It is too much. I do like Jen. It it is getting hard to watch with the other two stuck on her stories now.
On a different note I wouldn’t want my mil so heavily involved in helping me to choose a house - you know that saying familiarity breeds contempt

Does anyone know what market they were at? It looked great but Jen was touching everything! I would love to know how much she purchases the things she sells on for. I was beyond shocked at the price of her 4th of July boxes and even more shocked when they sold out so quickly!

Also why is she already decorating for valentines. Part of my enjoyment of decorating is having things bland (and spacious!) for a while, it makes me appreciate decorations more when it’s not constant

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what market they were at? It looked great but Jen was touching everything! I would love to know how much she purchases the things she sells on for. I was beyond shocked at the price of her 4th of July boxes and even more shocked when they sold out so quickly!

Also why is she already decorating for valentines. Part of my enjoyment of decorating is having things bland (and spacious!) for a while, it makes me appreciate decorations more when it’s not constant
I think it is a traders market. You can be sure she is making a right bit on them. I’m exhausted watching her

Oh my god I’m actually embarrassed to write this but I don’t get it? 😂 the link is for a shoulder massager??? Innocent mind over here or is she just playing up to it for the engagement of people resharing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god I’m actually embarrassed to write this but I don’t get it? 😂 the link is for a shoulder massager??? Innocent mind over here or is she just playing up to it for the engagement of people resharing it?
I think they’re meant to be.. shall we say, multipurpose? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly howling at the vibrator. At least she owned it and didn’t try and back track 😂😂
Though I do feel like a vibrator would be the last thing I packed going away with my son and DIL 😂

Reactions: 7
I think it’s great that she owned it 😂 could have easily been a super embarrassing situation but she totally turned it around

Reactions: 8
Omg this woman is nuts the teeth, hair, grateful, fluffy crap it’s too much! Its like a bad comedy show 🤩 the vibrator was definitely planted for such a perfectionist she would not have left that out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.