Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face must ache from all that grinning šŸ˜. More money than sense or should that be taste? Sheā€™s about 8 years old in the head!!

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t cope with how many times she describes everything as cute. I find myself counting how many times she says it in each post.

Jennifer does seem like a lovely person but omg her two daughters are just constantly performing for the camera.

Reactions: 2
MK choosing the room decor and beads šŸ¤¢ canā€™t stand that kid and the stupid whiny voice. Soz Jenny. There is something seriously not right with you and yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do they all really eat 'no refined carbs'? Wonder if the kids eat like that when they are alone too?
Also i didn't know her son was at U of Chicago, thought he'd be at BYU.
I don't really get all the flogging she does considering the amount of money they have but maybe she enjoys it all and it keeps her busy.
A few weeks ago her married childrenā€™s were together and were making smors, I am pretty sure they ate them. I remember thinking what would mummy think lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed her eye seems worse all of a sudden. Anything in pursuit of anti-aging/beauty ay. I think itā€™s disgusting she shops fast fashion when she can afford ethical brands. But who gives a duck about the environment NOT JENNY! Disgusting greedy woman. Because letā€™s face it at the end of the day it all comes down to GREED! Get as much commission as you can from those swipe ups YOU GREEDY witch! I hope you read this one day Jenny and I hope it wipes that stupid bleeping smile off your face for just a microsecond because you are GREEDY and it is DISGUSTING!

• Wow
Can anyone else not stand the daughter in law, Kimmy? Could she be any more up her MILs hole šŸ¤Ø also do her and Steven work or..?
I always think there is a little bit of bitchiness from Jimmy towards her MIL. Do they tend to dress the same? I do like her page and decor ideas but hate the what are you grateful for everyday. I have also come to hate the word cute.

They all *giggle* dress the same (Mom, Tiff and Kim) .. these jeans (Size 0) are only $10 *giggle* SWIPE UP *giggle*. So what youā€™re saying is youā€™re ok with fast fashion and everything that industry entails EVEN THOUGH you are a multimillionaire and can afford to pay what clothes are actually worth.. I wonder why.. DUHHH $$$$$$ SIGNS.

These are very greedy individuals. Thereā€™s actually something not right with that level of greed IMO, but Iā€™m a one man band it seems. The excess is completely vulgar in todayā€™s world. People need to start waking up to this trash, seriously waking up to the fact this nicey-pie ā€œI wish I could have yā€™all over for fresh breadā€ attitude is simply a marketing strategy akin to Hinch. Oh Jenny from the block is so relatable (even though theyā€™re driving around in a Ferrari šŸ™„) cos she shops all this trash fashion JUST LIKE ME *warm fuzzy feeling* oh isnā€™t everything all lovely and wonderful.. I think itā€™s really insulting that with designer items she will link a dupe.. what so you ā€˜knowā€™ or think your followers (true or not) canā€™t afford designer items? What does this say?

Once youā€™ve got money ANYONE can be an ā€˜influencerā€™ and this is all this is. People looking at the unobtainable (for most) and wanting a little slice of what she has to be just like her. Its actually quite concerning that grown adults are influenced in such a way. But you know what JENNY LOVES IT cos I bet sheā€™s making a bloody fortune and thinking man these witches crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I dunno why I find it so weird but theyā€™re Mormons?! Canā€™t believe I never twigged.

I dunno why I find it so weird but theyā€™re Mormons?! Canā€™t believe I never twigged.
Honestly, if i stumbled across their insta page, i wouldn't have known of the bat they were Mormons.
I haven't been following her for very long, but for the time i have, it's not like she talks about the Temple, or the Prophet or Elders and other Mormon speak, like some other Mormons i follow drop in their insta captions at times.

In all honesty I find her harmless, don't get me wrong I'd love nothing more than to hear her say her kid had been a little tit just once šŸ˜‚ but I think genuinely given the tit show this year has been if some mad as a box of frogs lady in texas wants to decorate her house like the rainbow vommed all over it then I'm here for it haha anything to make people smile and unlike many other "influencers" I hate that word, she doesn't make you feel crap about yourself if you can't afford it, like someone else said she always posts a cheaper alternative and even with her home she shows most of her bits are from dollar tree when she's decorating and she stores and reuses.

Reactions: 15
I canā€™t look away! The whole family are massively out of touch with reality but I donā€™t hate it, like someone else said after this tit year itā€™s quite nice to see someone being ridiculously positive.

Reactions: 7
I canā€™t look away! The whole family are massively out of touch with reality but I donā€™t hate it, like someone else said after this tit year itā€™s quite nice to see someone being ridiculously positive.
Same! How the other half live! Like, someone asked her how long it took them to save for this house and she said they saved and invested everything for years and lived rather frugal, but even if i did all that i can only dream - ha!

They really do seem like a lovely family though!

Reactions: 8
So what does everyone think of the latest decor?
Personally I donā€™t like the green witch and the tiger. Nothing like the book.

As for her son, Yeah Iā€™m not sure heā€™s adding much to it all. I think heā€™s better off behind the scenes doing the finance etc.

Reactions: 1
I am really not liking the daughter-in-law. Really hope she isn't going to try and push herself in. I sense that she is jealous of Jen and making gestures behind her head yesterday was not very nice.

Oh just seen that and Iā€™m sure sheā€™s trying to come across as cute and funny but I think itā€™s rude šŸ˜¬

Whatā€™s the story with the daughter in law? Are they now involved with the decor when they werenā€™t before?

Iā€™m gonna have to follow for a nosy šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.