Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope1234

And why did Steven need to tell his six month pregnant wife who just had a health scare that particular story over a text message when all she would do was worry? Which leads me to it believe it wasnt as it happened. And is another reason not to take a three year old American child to China!
Exactly!!!!! And send her into early labor!! And then they post these screens shots of these STUPID back and forth text messages between the two of them. If something like that would have happened they would be on the phone to each other. NOT via some texting method. They think we are ALL STUPID!!! ONCE AGAIN. all for CONTENT!!! Geeeez

Reactions: 6

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Here is the picture of McKenna Kate I forgot to attach. You can see her ribs and her shoulder bones. It could possibly be the start of an eating disorder because of the way her Mom and Dad are about food and starving and fasting. She's a beautiful girl too.
I noticed that too. I did think she's quite athletic though so I don't think it's a ED but I do think her diet will play a part. They eat those fresh ready meals which I don't think will contain everything she needs. Sk needs to give her a baguette to munch on

Emmalj44

Kimmy house !! What a mess and how much stuff is just damped !!
So embarrassing

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can’t actually believe Jen’s stories today. Iris ads saying she asked all her questions about the genocide in Rwanda to AI because she couldn’t understand their guide, and then how smiley everyone is and noticing how white their teeth are. She might outdo the India trip if she carries on like this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Thought I'd make a new thread. Never done one before so hope it works. Thanks to @Insomiaflamingo for the thread title, I think your suggestion got the most votes.

Anyone wanna do a recap?

Hope1234

Oh geeeez the NAME THING DRAWN OUT!!! I could have predicted this!!! They have known all along what this baby's name was going to be!! They think we can't figure that out!! And the "oh it's SK birthday but she won't know so we'll celebrate next weekend!!! They are just too much to handle. Making fools out of us all for even checking like I just did. Why are these people so damn annoying???

Poptart

VIP Member
She couldn’t have made the post more obvious if she tried, talk about damage control 🙄. She also looked like she’d been crying and if you watch the video of her greeting them at the airport she was so pissed at Steven, she barely acknowledged him.
He was definitely getting the cold shoulder and rightly so.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Those photos of Tanner and creepy Steve junior on some trip Tanner is definitely not three he looks at least six.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
That nice if true cause it’s not like the Houghtons to give anyone else a look in.
Also Tiffany saying she hadn’t met new baby yet as she’s been sick but is holding her mates new born!
And was out at a Easter egg hunt surrounded by children 🤔

Catlady1

VIP Member
SK Wearing the sparkly boots at the baby sprinkle. Americans create new party to celebrate something that doesn’t need a name. A baby sparkle!

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Cant believe Steve Jr has them bloody ear pods in, in the skin to skin photo! 😫
Can he not take them out for a few minutes or Are they actually surgically attached to him ?
I think they are glued in his ears. At least hes taken that bloody backwards white cap off.

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Aw it’s probably the most real she’s ever been, toddler and newborn is tiring. sad she has to shill and isn’t taking time off. Creepy Steve junior is about as useful as a chocolate teapot

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She really is just a prop for her to shill. I kneo
Kimmy uses SK but you can see she genuinely loves her. I’m don’t see that with tiff and Lily, she’s much more aware and with Adam, he seems to be the primary caregiver