Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peach*123

They’re not new to travel or London.
Who puts a bag down in a huge busy city where the pickpockets and crime is so high.
They made it easy for the guy they deserve it.

plus who carries all that about with them surely they know that’s risky.
If I have even the slightest valuable thing in my bag anywhere it’s glued to the front of me🤦‍♀️

poor London now theyll want to change her name😂

Reactions: 6

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Aw it’s probably the most real she’s ever been, toddler and newborn is tiring. sad she has to shill and isn’t taking time off. Creepy Steve junior is about as useful as a chocolate teapot

• Haha

stroppysal

Chatty Member
First thing you'd want to do is freshen up! Quick shower/bath and change of clothes/pjs ! Didn't London poop through her clothes before they got on the flight so therefore will be smelly if she hasn't had a proper wash....
They changed London into a different outfit.
Surely that was more difficult than giving SK something clean to wear. They baffle me.

Also, their obsession with London (the city) is kinda weird. It's just like any other busy place, I don't see the fascination. Especially when they spend most of their days eating bread, sharing deserts and playing in a park. All of which can be done at home. What makes London so special 🤔

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She really is just a prop for her to shill. I kneo
Kimmy uses SK but you can see she genuinely loves her. I’m don’t see that with tiff and Lily, she’s much more aware and with Adam, he seems to be the primary caregiver

Hope1234

How can anyone be less than TERRIFIED at the discovery of all these bees!! It's the scariest creepy thing ever!! Something out of poltergeist. I'm sure there are more in other parts of the house. Is she really thinking this is just another ha ha ha moment. And this is not the type of publicity I would want. That entire house is shotty. What a nightmare.

Peach*123

How much money have they wasted on baby shite. Personalised outfits with each different name cos they can’t decide and name plaques.
Then how much time have they sat on their phones recording over and over the same thing with different names!
Who could actually be arsed with that after giving birth🙄

Oscar1991

I definitely think Lily has some development issues, she can’t walk or even crawl yet and have you noticed she can’t even hold her own bottle yet. Someone always has to be there holding it for her.

Lalla

VIP Member
Tanner is already the favourite kid, if it ends up he has the first male grandchild that will just cement it further! I bet Steve Jr will be desperate to get in first though...it will probably end up with him putting Kimmy through some sort of IVF related procedure to ensure they get the first boy.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She obviously wants to be moving and wants to be developing- those two morons were just too lazy to do anything to encourage it! She’ll be up and flying it soon now that a professional is involved.

JaffaCake

So many great friends?? Who would turn down an invitation to a multi millionaire’s birthday party which is completely catered for ? I certainly wouldn’t even if it was alcohol free!!
Imagine how much more fun it would have been with alcohol and until the early hours! 😆🤣 all that cost and planning for 4 hours of a ‘party’ seems crazy! Mormon lifestyles just baffle me 😂

Hope1234

No it's not normal to buy children all that stuff to be an incentive to potty train. I'm from America and believe it or not we aren't all this crazy!! And I'm not even a parent but does one potty train a child in one weekend???? I've never heard of that before. Doesn't it have to be a gradual thing? Not in one weekend. Why is this family so clueless??

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I'm actually surprised Kimmy is letting him. I know we see SK always being good but she's going to be jeglagged and no doubt want her mummy when she gets there so I'm here for the meltdowns 🤣

• Heart

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Jesus Jen would you ever check your privilege! Moaning cause civil unrest is affecting your holiday. They are just absolute selfish pricks.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I get they wanted a party for Lily before Jen goes to Africa but why put a post up saying happy 1st birthday 11 days before her actual birthday or are they not celebrating actual birthdays like sk to? 🤦🏻‍♀️
She claims to have done it early because jen an Steve are in Africa when she turns one. It was Jens actual birthday though an I think tiffany just wanted to steal the limelight from her, coz let's be honest, this party wasn't for lily it was for tiffany.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I don’t see that only bum shuffling at just over a year old is delayed development. In fact at a year whether they are walking is not even assessed. I think it’s more like it bothers tiff and she mentioned it to the doctor. And doctors are different in the US. The doctor probably said if you’re worried you COULD do this and this. And because they have the money to and need content they’ve done it!!