Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’d say her idiot parents haven’t helped, they always carry her, you never see her on a play mat or with toys, she’s always trapped. Jesus even on planes they didn’t have toys for her. Hopefully if they listen to docs she’ll catch up or get the intervention she needs. By god it’s not like they can’t afford it, maybe if they put the phones away for a bit and played with her.

Reactions: 6

Catlady1

VIP Member
Nah they do it every year. She spends months on the over the top decs at Xmas then buggers off elsewhere for the actually celebrations. Last year Jen and Steve took the youngest two on a luxury trip to India where they spent at least two days patronising local communities with their benevolent presence. More the people who click on affiliate links that pays for their older children’s lifestyles.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I'd rather my house was boring and dull than have all the tat and decorations around me 24/7. It must get annoying when you're trying to watch the telly and relax and you have a giant clown grinning at you!

• Haha

squacksquack

Chatty Member
That article is amazing. So much shade being thrown hahaha. I didn’t realise she’s only 55, I thought she was older than my mum who is in her 60s. All that work has done weird things to her face.

• Haha

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Cant believe Steve Jr has them bloody ear pods in, in the skin to skin photo! 😫
Can he not take them out for a few minutes or Are they actually surgically attached to him ?

Catlady1

VIP Member
The new baby looks like Kimmy. Luckily for London! Whereas SKs genes are definitely major Houghton poor kid! And did anybody notice the absence of Tanners wife at recent events 🫣 especially the baby blessing. Strange?

Reactions: 5

Lollipops23

VIP Member
So tiff has admitted to putting baby cereal in lilys bedtime bottle.
That was outdated, dangerous advice when my mam had me in 1987.

• Sad

Hope1234

Oh my gosh!!! There house is INFESTED with bees!! How creepy is that? That house probably cost a fortune to build. Why are the having so many problems with the construction of this house. The bee infestation keeps getting scarier and scarier. I live in the USA and I have never heard of bees, thousands of them living inside walls of houses.

squacksquack

Chatty Member
How cute is Stevie-Kate? She makes me laugh
I really hope she gives Creepy Steve a run for his money.

Of course Tiffany is spraying grass and plants instead of actually looking after them. Sometimes I worry I’m not doing more to look after the planet and then I see nonsense like this and know I could be doing less!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Just doesn't make sense! She's what 2.5 it's not like she's going to get a lot out of it. What about if something happens to her? Will Kimmy then have to fly out there? What happens if she doesn't want to play ball in the morning and they running late. Clearly haven't thought all this though and Kimmy sits there with her silly cackle!

Princesspoppy666

Why does kimmy never open their blinds? They’ve always got the “big light” on and blinds shut!! Weird, let some daylight in!!

Catlady1

VIP Member
I was telling my hubby about the robbery !!! And he said did they stage it? As part of a content plot so the parents rush out and on a mercy mission? Always a drama with them! And Junior is thick as pig shit carrying that lot around. In any city. If I was Kimmy I’d be on the next plane home. And then he chased them through London. Just the other day a man was stabbed in Liverpool by a twelve year old. But of course they have a stereotypical idea of good old fashioned London Town.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I have noticed that since Kimmy had the new baby SK is looking decidedly disheveled and dirty. Bit like when Steve junior took her to Hong Kong 😬