Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squacksquack

Chatty Member
As someone said before, the floods and the bees sound biblical. Maybe Heavenly Father isn’t so happy with them after all…

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gerbils91

I've been following turtle creek on Instagram for years now. I usually forget about them but every now and then they pop up on my feed. I forget why I originally started following them, but recently whenever they pop up (usually to show their house decor) I feel uncomfortable. There's just something off about them; on Instagram it all looks too perfect and twee, like something from a twilight zone episode.

I don't know what it was that made the old me interested enough to follow them, but after one-too-many home decor reels I'm going to have to unfollow because they freak me out. I'm glad this tattle thread is here so I know it isn't just me haha!

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Anyone see stevie kate lying on the floor of that busy train? Stupidly dangerous and also disgusting given the amount of germs there must be on the floor. Honestly can't believe they are real people sometimes.
yeah i thought exactly the same..put your phone away for 5 mins and pick your child up..think of all the germs she lying on for one thing let alone the fact someone could step on her...they really are idiots

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
its so open though those massive glass fromt doors ..id feel exposed there!
also on the house front the bees 🐝 at Jens house 😱 ive never known a house have so many disasters! there's always something major wrong
Funny how they are almost biblical in some ways..swarms of insects and floods seeing as they are religious!

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Glad baby ok, but how could kimmy be dehydrated, ag greens, Stanley’s, other stuff, they never have drinks out of their hands.
Also who’s taking photos of her? Like genuinely some where when they were still worried! They are idiots

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I love that the article mentions the trophy room full of dead animals including a zebra and that Jen is obsessed with sugar

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
We love her living so close so we can totally take over her life and drag her into our weird weight obsessed cult like life style where Pervy Steve gives dating advice !! It’s all so weird!

Jennabp

I dont think Kimmy has been given the choice tbh its weird to me. He seems like such a controlling dick.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
When you see the other women in the family it’s little wonder she’s gone down that route - if it’s not a full blown ED it’s definitely disordered eating.

Reactions: 7

Catlady1

VIP Member
I said a while back Adam wasn’t working for Amazon anymore! He gave it up to become a full time instascammers hubby!! Although he said it was to work on iris 🤣🤣

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Jen has shared a video of a guy claiming that all you have to do to cure anxiety is to practice gratitude. Fucking hell. I need to unfollow these people 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

EAD

VIP Member
What sort of weird guy wants to take his daughter on a business trip with no one else to keep an eye on her. And into business meetings.