Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
There’s tone deaf, and there’s Tiffany Houghton. Let’s be honest, your parents are buying you a new home, they are millionaires, sorry but what’s the miracle here? Weird that as LDS people they would even refer to this as a miracle.

Anyway, at least it will be amusing to see Jnr and Kimmy breaking their necks and desperately trying to also move to a fancy new home before their baby arrives. This family are nothing if not ferociously competitive with each other.

Reactions: 7

Hope1234

Wow!!! Stevie Kate is a little trooper! She's been drug all over Hong Kong and she's just been so good. Except for when the poor little girl drank bath water. Bless her heart. I'm shocked at how well she's adjusted. At least from what little we can see. What a little trooper.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So they took Lily sking 🤦‍♀️ I mean the kid can't even stand up yet or crawl ffs..... oh and the deer valley house has a leak 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So rather than keeping her safe and telling her that she can't go to the park if she doesn't wear her trainers they take her anyway in her Elsa heels...... now what would have happened if she had an accident! Total morons the lot of them!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Could he not put on something soft and comfy for her to travel in, not a flouncy dress with sequins. They are just so brain dead, creepy Steve jnr, pick your daughter up off the dirty ground you gobshite

EAD

VIP Member
Would you get into your husbands helicopter when he hasn't eaten for three days 🤔

• Haha
Bit cringe... didn't understand why Adam was them talking to her stomach and touched it like she was pregnant! Weird!
That was just so weird, what was he doing? – kissing the fibroid?! Also that entire reunion was so staged. There are two options, either Teef met him at the door like a normal human being and then made him replay the entire thing when she had set up a camera in the kitchen or Adumb returned home, let himself in and she stood in front of the camera, waiting for him to approach her so that she could film it. Either way is weird as f#%$. Then her pretending that she hadn’t yet spoken to him about the fibroid – as if the first thing she wouldn’t do is call him after she got out of the sonographers office, oh no wait it would be the second thing she did, after filming her crocodile tears and posting them to her stories.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
The TLC Reddit page is a panic! Worth grabbing a coffee and enjoying some of it. Someone does a daily diary it’s hilarious

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Omg I can't believe tiffany put them shitty jeans back on lilly just to get a photo at the pumpkin patch. All the pics they've took you can clearly see her jeans have stains on them. Anything for the gram though. Why don't they ever bring spare clothes with them, they're idiots 🙄

Catlady1

VIP Member
I mean why do we even need to have a running commentary on the potty training. It’s invading their child’s privacy even more than they do already. Why do we even need to know about the little girls underwear. By all means ask for tips but all that information is on the internet for ever more. When SK grows up. The potential embarrassment for a teenager. And not to mention the thought of who’s saving it all ?

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
And now Kimmy will have to deal with picking up the pieces and minding a jet lagged toddler. Cause her big toddler will need his sleep.

Amydior1947

You’re all overreacting. Nothing bad will ever happen when you donate 10% of all income to the Mormon church 😂😂😂

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Ahh all us lowly people from the uk should be so honoured the houghtons named their previous baby girl after our capital city. Praise be to them

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
I've said here many times before that Junior and Kimmy can get on my very last nerve BUT that Stevie Kate was so cute today with her little ponytail. Running to the snowman. And Junior and Kimmy do so many fun Christmas things with her. They are truly good parents to Stevie Kate even if some or most of their postings are for content they are still really good parents with Stevie Kate.
Hmm anybody who exposes their child to the internet and all the weirdos that lurk there in at an age when they cannot consent or understand it all just to make money is not a good parent in my opinion. They might do lots with her at Xmas but what they do is organised with one eye on their viewing figures in my opinion

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I have to watch the stories with sound off as their voices go right through me and I’ve avoided them for a while, but has Teefany hired a physio to get Lily crawling? Just let her crack on at her own speed, plenty of babies bum shuffle?!
The doctor got her too after her 12 month check. Lily is behind in many milestones.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Frozen is massive in Asia. Chinese people aren't martians and surely know toddlers say shit.

Steve is full of BS.

Reactions: 6