Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
That organisation will be a total mess before that babies even been born. Kimmy/Steve are not renowned for their household abilities. My favourite was when junior made a cold dip pool out of chest freezer. It don’t really work and he left it to leak and fester in the spare room!

Reactions: 10

Queeniebee

VIP Member
They starting to bore me now. I liked Jen to start with but it's just too OTT now and I like
A bit of decorating for an occasion but her house is just too full each day it would drive me crazy that I couldn't just sit down and relax without getting a bunny, skeleton, Santa stirring at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I've followed them since covid, they intrigue me with their lives but I do like how much time they get to spend together, I don't see my family so much due to work commitments.
I feel that Jen is completely checked out of being a Mum to her 2 teen kids. She flies out all over the place and rarely parents the youngest two. She’s been known to go on holiday twice when Sam a teen was meant to join them at some point and she forgot to even book him a ticket! Weirdly she seems more of a parent to Tiffany and Steve than she does to her school aged kids

Catlady1

VIP Member
I often wish they’d stuck to outlandish decor and kept away from selling their whole life and pretending everything is wonderful and how in love they all are. But I think the old Pany d left the older kids unemployed and they jumped on the insta band wagon. They saw how easy it was to make money whilst not making effort and it spiralled. One thing about creepy Steve he made his fortune off his own hard work and determination!

Reactions: 9

Stickladylove

IMG_6304.png

I can’t believe she thinks it funny to “ride” on a dolphin and then be stupid enough to share it to social media; thought we’d moved on a bit from using and abusing animals like that, ffs. Sounds like they got completely ripped off for the privilege; good.
Ps whilst I’m at it, the photo of Junior lying down with the baby on his bare chest gave me the boak 🤣 baby looks sweet though.

Catlady1

VIP Member
It’s all a bit boring over at TCL. Just the same old sell sell sell links to everything. Not even much mad decorating content. They need to do something as followers will be dropping off. Even the gender reveal was dire!!

emmygluewho

VIP Member
What sort of weird guy wants to take his daughter on a business trip with no one else to keep an eye on her. And into business meetings.
I find it really disrespectful. It's a business meeting you daft fuck.

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
And why did Steven need to tell his six month pregnant wife who just had a health scare that particular story over a text message when all she would do was worry? Which leads me to it believe it wasnt as it happened. And is another reason not to take a three year old American child to China!

taylore

I think in the USA unfiltered apple juice is known as ‘cider’, unlike the alcoholic stuff we’re used to in the UK.
It must be surely as SK is now drinking it too 😂 hope they haven’t made that mistake in the UK before! 🤣 SK knocking back a frosty jacks!

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
The dead trophy hunted animal carcasses hanging on the walls would bother me more than the bees. Some might say the bad luck they have with that house is karma.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
The Reddit thread has clocked the second bee infestation (LOL) is in Creepy Snr’s study. AKA.. The room that has never been shown due to the trophies from his hunting. but I’m guessing Tiffany forgot that. 😑😑

Snr’s SDE 🤝🏻 killing animals for fun
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

IMG_2376.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Lalla

VIP Member
I think poor Inglenda probably has a tiny second kitchen that she preps food and cooks in, although they're all so slim I don't think much eating goes on there anyway.

I definitely agree they don't sit around in those parts of the house - there's only the 2 youngest children still at home, as teenagers they probably spend all their time in their bedrooms, and Steve Snr will be in his office surrounded by hunting trophies :sick:

emmanewbie

What is Kimmy singing while SK encouraged to wiggle her bum in the camera? Naked naked booty? A perverts paradise, these parents should be jailed

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Reddit is an eye opener! Did Adam get fired from Amazon? Seemed hinted at.
Reddit is fab for TCL snark. Yeah, he got fired, he seems to be rather stressed lately to me. I find him and Tiff absolutely exhausting to watch, living with her must be a nightmare.

• Wow

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
She was ready months ago, she wanted to do it back in the summer but kimmy said that Kimmy herself wasn’t ready. She’s now stuck in a battle of wills! It disgusts me that Kimmy is sharing every little detail including photos with over a million followers and anyone else who ch.ooses to watch, sadly it’s something that a certain type of sick person would really enjoy. I honestly believe some parents INCLUDING kimmy/steven have made popular content to the fetish market for views. even that being engulfed in a bed sheet completely is a fetish. I am not over and will never be over the pile of discarded clothes that the camera panned along to review SK standing there in just a diaper. The only time you normally see the camera in tv and films pan along a trail of discarded clothes is to a couple having sex when they just couldn’t wait. To find SK at the end of it was disgusting and we all know little ones in diapers is some of the most popular content with sick people. Bath time, potty training/toileting, gymnastics, dance and kids eating or holding foods like hotdogs or bananas are apparently the most “popular” stuff taken from every day things that most of us find innocent. I was reading some articles about it. Makes me glad I don’t have kids and if I did, I wouldn’t be putting them on the internet

• Sad