Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those factor meals! They are just an excuse for them all to eat barely enough to maintain existence whilst convincing everyone they don’t all have eating disorders. Kimmy shares that minute meal with Stevie Kate! Whenever SKs asked what she wants to do she always says eat chicken; she loves chicken. That’s because her diet is so boring!!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely found this photo prob the most relatable one they have posted.
I always focus on how unbelievably thin and tiny they are and It’s good to see rolls and wrinkles like the normal folk

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Stevie kate has been wearing the same pyjamas since they left dallas. She's been on an overnight flight, spent the whole day in London an then gone to sleep in them last night. Sorry but there's no need to be that scruffy. Clearly shows that she hasn't been bathed either after that long flight.

Reactions: 7
Stevie kate has been wearing the same pyjamas since they left dallas. She's been on an overnight flight, spent the whole day in London an then gone to sleep in them last night. Sorry but there's no need to be that scruffy. Clearly shows that she hasn't been bathed either after that long flight.
Considering the amount of luggage they took too.

eew you’re right she’s been in those pjs for over 24hrs, slept in them twice, completed a long haul flight and spent an afternoon going round the city of London with no bath. The parents are beyond lazy and gross. I feel like they’re this lazy in a lot of what they do. The microwave factor meals for example and the pre cooked chicken. I don’t think I can’t ever remember a time either of them half cooked a proper meal or from scratch.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, it's not like they're short of clothes for her. It would take 2 mins to get her changed, They're just lazy, I bet they haven't even showered either.
First thing you'd want to do is freshen up! Quick shower/bath and change of clothes/pjs ! Didn't London poop through her clothes before they got on the flight so therefore will be smelly if she hasn't had a proper wash....

Reactions: 6
I always wonder how they all get on cooped up together in a tiny London hotel room. Walking round the smelly hot streets of London. I live an hour away from central London and I like going but oh am I glad to get back to my house. And I don’t think London is that great for pre schoolers. Just my opinion

First thing you'd want to do is freshen up! Quick shower/bath and change of clothes/pjs ! Didn't London poop through her clothes before they got on the flight so therefore will be smelly if she hasn't had a proper wash....
They changed London into a different outfit.
Surely that was more difficult than giving SK something clean to wear. They baffle me.

Also, their obsession with London (the city) is kinda weird. It's just like any other busy place, I don't see the fascination. Especially when they spend most of their days eating bread, sharing deserts and playing in a park. All of which can be done at home. What makes London so special 🤔

Backpack stolen......always a drama 🙄
What sort of gobshite carries 2 laptops, iPad, 4 packs of AirPods, 1k cash and gold coins around in London! Or anywhere for that matter! Then posts themselves cycling after it 🤣 couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke. Its a god wink creepy Steve Junior, you’re a dick

Mummy and daddy to the rescue, theyre flying to London to do what, take him more Airpods and laptops 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’re not new to travel or London.
Who puts a bag down in a huge busy city where the pickpockets and crime is so high.
They made it easy for the guy they deserve it.

plus who carries all that about with them surely they know that’s risky.
If I have even the slightest valuable thing in my bag anywhere it’s glued to the front of me🤦‍♀️

poor London now theyll want to change her name😂

They’re not new to travel or London.
Who puts a bag down in a huge busy city where the pickpockets and crime is so high.
They made it easy for the guy they deserve it.

plus who carries all that about with them surely they know that’s risky.
If I have even the slightest valuable thing in my bag anywhere it’s glued to the front of me🤦‍♀️

poor London now theyll want to change her name😂
To Scottie 🤣🤣

• Haha
When I go to London I won't even put my sandwich down as a pigeon would have it never mind a bag full of stuff! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on earth did they take all those valuables out with them 🤦‍♀️ 4 pairs of air pods and 2 laptops, an ipad, $1000 and Gold coins? Absolute Madness!