Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it an American thing or did anyone else buy all that sort of stuff when potty training?

We had a sticker chart and a chocolate button and then a little prize (was probably a toy car when they did 2 weeks off dry days

Reactions: 2
Is it an American thing or did anyone else buy all that sort of stuff when potty training?

We had a sticker chart and a chocolate button and then a little prize (was probably a toy car when they did 2 weeks off dry days
no it must be an american (or Instagram) thing..we did chart , a potty and knickers chosen by child, then like you a few chocolate buttons and small present when they've mastered it (a my little pony if i remember rightly) .

What Kimmys bought is so OTT

Reactions: 4
No it's not normal to buy children all that stuff to be an incentive to potty train. I'm from America and believe it or not we aren't all this crazy!! And I'm not even a parent but does one potty train a child in one weekend???? I've never heard of that before. Doesn't it have to be a gradual thing? Not in one weekend. Why is this family so clueless??

Reactions: 6
No it's not normal to buy children all that stuff to be an incentive to potty train. I'm from America and believe it or not we aren't all this crazy!! And I'm not even a parent but does one potty train a child in one weekend???? I've never heard of that before. Doesn't it have to be a gradual thing? Not in one weekend. Why is this family so clueless??
I have no idea about potty training 🤪 but I follow one of teef’s Dallas minions and they did it in a weekend with their child too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I mean why do we even need to have a running commentary on the potty training. It’s invading their child’s privacy even more than they do already. Why do we even need to know about the little girls underwear. By all means ask for tips but all that information is on the internet for ever more. When SK grows up. The potential embarrassment for a teenager. And not to mention the thought of who’s saving it all ?

Reactions: 7
not to get all mumsnet but you could potty train in a couple of days provided the child is definitely, totally ready and you definitely have time to give them undivided attention for it. Seems both SK isn’t quite ready (and would definitely regress on a long haul trip!) and those idiots are too busy flogging tit and filming themselves to dedicate proper time.
Plus of course you don’t need all the tit they’re suggesting to get your kid to do anything, they’re just being extra as usual.

She was ready months ago, she wanted to do it back in the summer but kimmy said that Kimmy herself wasn’t ready. She’s now stuck in a battle of wills! It disgusts me that Kimmy is sharing every little detail including photos with over a million followers and anyone else who ch.ooses to watch, sadly it’s something that a certain type of sick person would really enjoy. I honestly believe some parents INCLUDING kimmy/steven have made popular content to the fetish market for views. even that being engulfed in a bed sheet completely is a fetish. I am not over and will never be over the pile of discarded clothes that the camera panned along to review SK standing there in just a diaper. The only time you normally see the camera in tv and films pan along a trail of discarded clothes is to a couple having sex when they just couldn’t wait. To find SK at the end of it was disgusting and we all know little ones in diapers is some of the most popular content with sick people. Bath time, potty training/toileting, gymnastics, dance and kids eating or holding foods like hotdogs or bananas are apparently the most “popular” stuff taken from every day things that most of us find innocent. I was reading some articles about it. Makes me glad I don’t have kids and if I did, I wouldn’t be putting them on the internet

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why bother now though. I'm a few weeks she's flying to the other side of the world where she will probably have accidents as her body clock will be adjusting. I would have waited till she was back or not take her at all and Kimmy do it strictly when Steven jnr was away!

Reactions: 5
Why bother now though. I'm a few weeks she's flying to the other side of the world where she will probably have accidents as her body clock will be adjusting. I would have waited till she was back or not take her at all and Kimmy do it strictly when Steven jnr was away!
That would mean them having common sense.

I saw someone mention on Reddit how nappies really aren’t part of the culture in Japan, especially on older children. I wonder if that played into the decision to try. Maybe it’s an embarrassment to have a near 3 year old who he thinks is so advanced he taught to ski and has in business outfits but who can’t use the toilet as they couldn’t be bothered when SK said she wanted to use the toilet in the summer. Tiny ones in Japan wear clothes with a split in them and parents tune into their needs quickly, I doubt many large kids are in nappies. My friend went to Germany recently and couldn’t get over how the nappy isle wasn’t full of big sizes like the UK (and I assume America) isle is where parents in the last however many years delay and delay potty training

Reactions: 3
She claims her house is cold at 57 degrees. Well that equates to 13. Try living in the U.K. Tiff hun with our standing charges, you’ll soon get used to 13.

(I know she has a baby so it needs to be warmer but she doesn’t half go on)

Reactions: 2