Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of weird guy wants to take his daughter on a business trip with no one else to keep an eye on her. And into business meetings.

Reactions: 7
What sort of weird guy wants to take his daughter on a business trip with no one else to keep an eye on her. And into business meetings.
I find it really disrespectful. It's a business meeting you daft duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's all for attention and talking about putting her in business outfits 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I dont think Kimmy has been given the choice tbh its weird to me. He seems like such a controlling dick.

Reactions: 8
Just doesn't make sense! She's what 2.5 it's not like she's going to get a lot out of it. What about if something happens to her? Will Kimmy then have to fly out there? What happens if she doesn't want to play ball in the morning and they running late. Clearly haven't thought all this though and Kimmy sits there with her silly cackle!

Reactions: 5
If she were 6/7 and it was an opportunity for daddy/daughter time it would be splendid.

Instead he's going to be kicking his heels every evening from 7pm when she's gone to bed, with nothing to do. She's going to be bored, miss her mommy and confused AF.

Idiots, the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking that
Don't they have "help" at their house, I'm sure I've seen a girl on Kimmys stories wonder if she been roped in to going. I expect Diana will be a jens house looking after the dog and Sam and MK unless they going away with Jen!

Reactions: 3