Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s some outdoor space at their local shopping centre 🫣 they are unbelievably cringe.

Also that giveaway Kimmy is doing, I thought wow Tiffany looks weird in this reel and then I realised it was another random influencer 🤣 she has a weird little doppelgänger running around town and I’m not ready to live in a world with two of them.

Reactions: 2
Surprised they went off line at Christmas, wonder did someone die again or some drama
Nobody would have died as they would have had to document it! Definitely some drama and I'm quite surprised they was altogether at Christmas as normally one children and spouse is missing!

Reactions: 1
Nah they do it every year. She spends months on the over the top decs at Xmas then buggers off elsewhere for the actually celebrations. Last year Jen and Steve took the youngest two on a luxury trip to India where they spent at least two days patronising local communities with their benevolent presence. More the people who click on affiliate links that pays for their older children’s lifestyles.

Reactions: 6
Someone on reddits posted a photo of Jen and SK, sk looks like she has a rash all over her face (a lot are saying it's either make up or windburn!) maybe this why they all haven't posted.

Nobody would have died as they would have had to document it! Definitely some drama and I'm quite surprised they was altogether at Christmas as normally one children and spouse is missing!
Remember was it their grandad died and they didn’t let in for two weeks!

So Steve is fasting again que all the stories on how he's feeling great, he's doing this to stop getting dementia etc etc!
---
Even got poor Sam advertising AG1 powder

Kimmy house !! What a mess and how much stuff is just damped !!
So embarrassing

Kimmy house !! What a mess and how much stuff is just damped !!
So embarrassing
I don't get there living situation.
They have upstairs there bedroom, SK bedroom the messy room but didn't they have another room where they put a sofa and telly in (or is that now the messy room.

the little room downstairs id make into a toy room

for 2 people who work from home there house is unorganised. If they spent more time at home cleaning rather at jens titivating rooms they wouldn't need to advertised for help!

Reactions: 3
if Tiff is feeding Lily with a spoon, how is it all over her cheeks and nose like that? Surely she wouldn’t have coated her child’s face with food like that for content.

Would you get into your husbands helicopter when he hasn't eaten for three days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get there living situation.
They have upstairs there bedroom, SK bedroom the messy room but didn't they have another room where they put a sofa and telly in (or is that now the messy room.

the little room downstairs id make into a toy room

for 2 people who work from home there house is unorganised. If they spent more time at home cleaning rather at jens titivating rooms they wouldn't need to advertised for help!
They did have the room upstairs with the white sofa that’s right , I think it was the big room she showed with everything all over the place 😳

Is Steven jur really taking SK to Hong Kong on his own? If he is that's ridiculous stupid idea!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm actually surprised Kimmy is letting him. I know we see SK always being good but she's going to be jeglagged and no doubt want her mummy when she gets there so I'm here for the meltdowns 🤣

• Heart