Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry all if this has been asked before but it’s really driving me nuts

you know when she does the whole ‘good morning let’s pause takes 5 seconds xxxxx on something we’re grateful for because happiness begins with gratitude’

WHAT does she say after take 5 seconds? Like what is the word directly after seconds? She always sounds so muffled or something saying it and I cannot make it out no matter how many times I listen to it!

Reactions: 5
Sorry all if this has been asked before but it’s really driving me nuts

you know when she does the whole ‘good morning let’s pause takes 5 seconds xxxxx on something we’re grateful for because happiness begins with gratitude’

WHAT does she say after take 5 seconds? Like what is the word directly after seconds? She always sounds so muffled or something saying it and I cannot make it out no matter how many times I listen to it!
"Let's submit"

Reactions: 3
Love how the Tiffsters year in review included promoted products. You’re telling me, one of the biggest highlights of your year was a watermelon slicer that you promoted?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how the Tiffsters year in review included promoted products. You’re telling me, one of the biggest highlights of your year was a watermelon slicer that you promoted?
Might have made her the most money! 🙄

Reactions: 1
They even use paper plates a lot of the time!
What is with this?! I’m not American. Where I’m from, we rarely use paper plates, really only at children’s parties. Christmas, big family events and adult parties we just use regular china plates…

What is with this?! I’m not American. Where I’m from, we rarely use paper plates, really only at children’s parties. Christmas, big family events and adult parties we just use regular china plates…
some Americans do and the turtles often do. they set their table all beautifully with wonderful China but then use disposable paper plates and eat sitting on the sofa with them! I see other Americans do it too. It baffles me too, I think of paper plates as picnics (although we have plastic reusable) or kids parties!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That list Kimmy shared of what they discussed at their goal setting meeting made me want to vomit. She set business and personal goals, Jnr only business as he must be a perfect person already sarcasm 🤮🤮🤮

For a bang average man he sure has a high opinion of himself.. Snr’s son through and through!

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice on Tiffany’s stories showing her telling various people about her pregnancy that it showed her telling Steven Jr and Kimmy on Sept 12th, and then the next story is her telling her friends on Sept 10th - guess who appears in the background as the camera moves around - Kimmy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice on Tiffany’s stories showing her telling various people about her pregnancy that it showed her telling Steven Jr and Kimmy on Sept 12th, and then the next story is her telling her friends on Sept 10th - guess who appears in the background as the camera moves around - Kimmy!
I didn't notice Kimmy, but I had noticed the dates and thought it was a little strange to tell friends before family

Did anyone else watch Tiffany’s video and wonder where the ‘diamond’ shape was? Surely they’re just square 😂 it wasn’t until she turned them a bit that I realised what she meant by diamond. Definitely squares though!

I think Steve snr gives kimmy the ick. I’m also hopeful Sam and Stevie Kate will run amok 🤣

Reactions: 4
Let’s all sit around the mansion and take communal laxatives together!
Nothing says eating disorder like a family purge. I wonder if they all binge first on a bit of carb.

also steve jr trying to get SK to ski by making her associate it with doughnuts, everything he does with her it’s with food bribes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.