Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never been an advocate for botox/filler etc. But, jeez, Jen’s story froze today and her face looked shocking. Put me off for life

Reactions: 2
Kimmy is so rich that she found $100 in the ball pit 🤦 and thinks its funny.

I've followed this family on Instagram for a while, just stumbled across this thread.
I had to unfollow Tiffany her constant need to come across as the happiest hamster in the world gets right on my tits.
The over the topness of everything they do is just gross 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
who is spending $74 on olive oil? they’re on another planet. And then filming themselves crying over a ‘Christmas story’ about a poor girl and how ‘Jesus’ helped her. Unbelievable.

Know some here are on Reddit, is there any stories of the happy smiley masks dropping. Because no one, unless they are highly medicated is a happy as this lot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A while back Tiffany was showing the inside of a drawer and someone noticed there was a note in it from Adam apologising profusely for his recent behaviour. Anyone remember that?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh Jeez...Stevie Kate and that OPEN BLADE on the food processor 🫣🫣🫣. Wow..she's so close to having her hand in there whilst Jen talks to the camera 😡

Reactions: 1
Where did Tiffany rent all these friends from for this birthday craft session? 🥴 And are they aware she’s not 5 years old?

Reactions: 3
Wowwwwww Steve Snr is well p1ssed off at the booking mix up, look at his face 😂😂😂😂😂

I mean would Jen not have checked their booking details 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where did Tiffany rent all these friends from for this birthday craft session? 🥴 And are they aware she’s not 5 years old?
She’s suddenly besties with former Miss USA 2018, Sarah Rose Summers. I guess Instagram influencers really do flock together 😒🤦🏼‍♀️ beautiful people only.

I’m sorry but this guy just strikes me as such a dick. They’re at Disneyworld, as a family. An experience most people will never have. And he’s throwing a witch fit because he has to share a room for a night. At least he has a warm place to sleep?! Gross. He’s just gross.

😒😑

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s suddenly besties with former Miss USA 2018, Sarah Rose Summers. I guess Instagram influencers really do flock together 😒🤦🏼‍♀️ beautiful people only.

I’m sorry but this guy just strikes me as such a dick. They’re at Disneyworld, as a family. An experience most people will never have. And he’s throwing a witch fit because he has to share a room for a night. At least he has a warm place to sleep?! Gross. He’s just gross.

😒😑
Seriously. SK and MK have been to wdw more in the last 2 years than most people go in their lifetime. And they are moaning? It’s been 10 days since they came back from the look at me thanksgiving vacation to the Dominican Republic
Get a grip and see the real world

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I actually hate Snr, he’s an awful creep. And Tiffany “good job I bought my pyjamas!!!” BARF.

They’re always so sly on their travel agent.. I’m surprised they’ve not booked themselves into witness protection 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.