Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Steve senior wants to be there AT ALL! I think that he’s the kind of person that fun is based on his own terms. When he’s having fun everybody else has to have fun but can’t pretend to have fun for other people. We all do that don’t we? I’ve been lucky enough to go to Disney. Is it my ideal holiday destination No did I go and have ‘fun’ for my kids? Yes!

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how long the flight is for them?

How does Adam get so much time off work?

Reactions: 1
Anyone know how long the flight is for them?

How does Adam get so much time off work?
Pretty sure he works remotely, so can work anywhere.
Has Tiff never had to share a room with her parents before? ‘’Looks like we’re getting to know each other a little better tonight!’’ They’re literally her parents not her friends .. surely the room is just for sleeping?

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure he works remotely, so can work anywhere.
Has Tiff never had to share a room with her parents before? ‘’Looks like we’re getting to know each other a little better tonight!’’ They’re literally her parents not her friends .. surely the room is just for sleeping?
I thought that too. But then I realized it probably has to do with Adam. I get the feeling sometimes that the dating and engagement went super fast and her family doesn’t really know him like they know Kimmy. Sometimes it feels like they treat him as the obligatory “donor”.

Can’t believe kimmy posted about nipples! Is she rebelling! (.)(.)
She didn’t, it was the friend who put about nipples and then it was Tiff who reposted it. Kimmy covered up the bit about the nipples on her repost lol.

• Haha
Can you imagine going with family to disney yet still having to stop and upload ads to Instagram. Why can they not just put down their phones and enjoy time having fun. I really don't understand why they waste time doing ads as none of them actually need the money!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tiff going on both the safari and Kali river rapids whilst pregnant is crazy to me. There are literally signs advising pregnant women not to go on them. The rapids ride literally THROWS you about, is she insane?

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine going with family to disney yet still having to stop and upload ads to Instagram. Why can they not just put down their phones and enjoy time having fun. I really don't understand why they waste time doing ads as none of them actually need the money!
Steve Jr is a social media ‘expert’ - you can bet they take time out to do it because it RAKES them in money and it’s partly how they fund all these amazing holidays etc -I realise they were already very well off but this is their money maker too now!

Wtf happened at home with the tree falling over? Why is there never plain sailing for this family when they travel? With all the money in the world they never have any common sense.

Oh gosh. Guys. Someone made this parody of influencers in labor. It’s just too accurate 🤣🤣 Who wants to bet they follow Tiff and the whole TCL circus for inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how Tiff is just skirting/ignoring the fibroid updates. Like can’t be real, can’t risk looking less than perfect. I am genuinely curious about the fibroid that is growing at an exponential rate. What is their plan? Will she land on bed rest due to uterine stress. Will she have to deliver early? Tiff on bed rest could be unbearable.

Reactions: 2
I love how Tiff is just skirting/ignoring the fibroid updates. Like can’t be real, can’t risk looking less than perfect. I am genuinely curious about the fibroid that is growing at an exponential rate. What is their plan? Will she land on bed rest due to uterine stress. Will she have to deliver early? Tiff on bed rest could be unbearable.
I’m also curious about this. I’ve personally never heard of fibroids, but hers growing so fast and being in (?) or Atleast near the uterus sounds terrifying. Why doesn’t she talk about it more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.