Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fibroid is an overgrowth of the lining of the womb. I imagine it’s aside affect of the fertility treatment she had as she is slim and young. They are more prevalent in older women and being overweight can be significant. Don’t agree with the fertility treatment she had in that she was taking strong drugs after trying to get pregnant for such a short time. But like everything in their life they throw money at a situation. But never mind they’ve raised $300 000 for the poor little children with cancer

I’m also curious about this. I’ve personally never heard of fibroids, but hers growing so fast and being in (?) or Atleast near the uterus sounds terrifying. Why doesn’t she talk about it more?
I had them and they grew hugely in early pregnancy due to the hormones but as baby grew they got squashed and flattened. It depends on the position of them though; they can be an issue for example if a Caesarian is needed.
I looked far more pregnant at an earlier stage, surprising tiff isn’t the same given how tiny she is.

Reactions: 1
All that effort and money doing the house for Christmas.....and no ones there for it?????
Bizarre!!

Reactions: 10
I know about 8 people who travelled in India. All got Delhi belly 💩 no matter how careful 😂 Jen won’t need her poop pills.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they’ve gone there to learn about cultures, show their kids Indian people 🤦‍♀️ but basically try convert them to their culture.
do they have any friends who are poc?

Reactions: 3
The house decorating is a business now not for fun or ability to actually live in it so I’m not surprised they’re not actually there for it.

Reactions: 3
“We want to immunise our children against bigotry!!”
Also
“Is that butter chicken better than American butter chicken??!”

they’re something else 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Steve Sr is a big donor to Trump, so perhaps they could start at home with the bigotry education and stop doing that first.

Reactions: 5
She realises India is not where Disney’s Aladdin was set, right?

Lol who am I kidding. The ignorance is astounding.

Says it all that they could travel all that way and be sat next to someone else at breakfast from the same affluent suburb of Dallas. Let’s guess.. also LDS and also on some creepy mission dressed up as a ‘holiday’ to immunise the kids against bigotry? Who the duck even speaks like that Steve Snr?

Reactions: 14
As someone else said, everyone I know who has been to India (including 1 friend whose family are Indian, although she was born and brought up in the UK) has ended up spending a sizeable portion of their holiday stuck to the loo. It sounded horrendous.

There are many places in the world I'd like to travel to. India is not one of them. I 100% think this is some LDS sponsored trip though...I pity the poor locals!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.