Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To say this is a longed for and hard fought for baby, I am surprised at some of Tiffany’s choices on this trip. There’s apparently a risk of zika in DR, then whilst there she visits a monkey park which cautions against pregnant visitors and is now horse riding? I can never tell if they’re thick, or they just think they know better than everyone else. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
To say this is a longed for and hard fought for baby, I am surprised at some of Tiffany’s choices on this trip. There’s apparently a risk of zika in DR, then whilst there she visits a monkey park which cautions against pregnant visitors and is now horse riding? I can never tell if they’re thick, or they just think they know better than everyone else. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think they assume that their superiority protects them.
Or, yes they are just thick.
That creepy family group photo is just grim too.

Reactions: 6
She did check with her doctor about the whole zika thing and she told her she would be ok. So we can blame the doctor for that one lol. All the others though is just plain stupidity. I thought horse riding was a massive no no!

Reactions: 5
To be fair I have friends that are competent and regular riders and they rode all through their pregnancies until about 6/7 months they checked with their GP and midwives

But she’s not a regular rider - that’s my point! Never seen her on a horse before 🤣 Completely get it’s different for people who are expert riders and do so on a regular basis, same for marathon runners who continue running during pregnancy.

Don’t trust any of the Turtles’ medical advisors at all. You just have to look at Jen’s mouth and squinty eye to see they do as they’re told 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m just gonna throw this out there…any chance she’s using a surrogate? That would explain her devil may care attitude.

Reactions: 1
And she’s been bitten by a load of mosquitoes. Malaria. It is a low risk but you should take all precautions not to get bitten. I mean how difficult is it for them to stay in their own country for nine months if their baby is so longed for? And it doesn’t look very relaxing. They’ve always got to be going on an intrepid adventure that turns out to be a little bit rubbish!

Reactions: 7
Omg Jen’s eye today, she’s absolutely destroying her face. The eye is barely open

Reactions: 6
But she’s not a regular rider - that’s my point! Never seen her on a horse before 🤣 Completely get it’s different for people who are expert riders and do so on a regular basis, same for marathon runners who continue running during pregnancy.

Don’t trust any of the Turtles’ medical advisors at all. You just have to look at Jen’s mouth and squinty eye to see they do as they’re told 🤣
I also love how her pregnancy related illnesses are, poof, gone. No headaches, migraines, nausea, nothing. I know symptoms get better during 2nd trimester, but this must be a true miracle. 😒

Reactions: 9
I also love how her pregnancy related illnesses are, poof, gone. No headaches, migraines, nausea, nothing. I know symptoms get better during 2nd trimester, but this must be a true miracle. 😒
They'll be back when she has a miracle cure to sell.

Reactions: 2
hello! Long time reader, first time poster!! I do agree with what you’ve said but I don’t think Tiff went riding - the wording on the video says except Tiff and she’s not in the pics. Hopefully she didn’t

Omg Jen’s eye today, she’s absolutely destroying her face. The eye is barely open
It is so bad today! Why is it like that??

Jen is such an advert against having too much work done, and also being too thin. I doubt she weighs more than 7st if that, she looks like she'd snap in a strong breeze.

Id love to have their money, but the whole never drinking/ obsessing over what you eat - and eating very little/ excessive plastic surgery must make for a pretty joyless existence, and wouldn't be worth it even for all that money.

Reactions: 5
Jen is such an advert against having too much work done, and also being too thin. I doubt she weighs more than 7st if that, she looks like she'd snap in a strong breeze.
I don’t know what her weight is, but I did notice that her BMI is 17.5 (or it was when I posted this comment). She was showing some fancy scales and hid most of her information but it was easy to see her BMI (I think she wanted to show it). I know BMI isn’t a great indicator of health, but 17.5 seems very low regardless of how healthy you are in other ways.
95ED6AFF-8D10-4A65-84EC-EFE32E623927.jpeg

Reactions: 1
hello! Long time reader, first time poster!! I do agree with what you’ve said but I don’t think Tiff went riding - the wording on the video says except Tiff and she’s not in the pics. Hopefully she didn’t
Tiff posted on her own stories videos of herself riding a horse, so unfortunately she did go riding. Tiff just said she wouldn’t join in with the galloping and was riding slowly, which is why Jen said she wasn’t in the video of all the horses running.

Reactions: 9
somehow this woman came up on my Instagram feed. I’ve just had dinner and want to vomit! The house is just disgusting and wow that wedding photo..talk about upstaging the Bride, that was a wedding dress in itself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.