Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can they not put a sun hat on SK, drives me batty
Her face yesterday was very very red. Little children’s skin should not be exposed to hours of strong sun that they’re not used to. Even if they are inch thick in sun screen. And Stevie Kate doesn’t ever seem very happy when she’s with the wider family.

Reactions: 5
I want a holiday in a villa like that with a private chef though please - it does look incredible! That food!

Reactions: 4
I want a holiday in a villa like that with a private chef though please - it does look incredible! That food!
Agreed, it looks amazing. Imagine having to share it with that lot though! I bet there's not much conversation in the evenings, they're all too busy updating their social media.

Reactions: 1
Agreed, it looks amazing. Imagine having to share it with that lot though! I bet there's not much conversation in the evenings, they're all too busy updating their social media.
I know and I was sitting thinking, that place needs a cocktail or glass of wine in hand too! 😂

1536A5A4-0FEA-4E04-89A7-291F406A6C22.jpeg

£8.5k per night at the moment it ranges between £6-£12k per night if anyone has been influenced by the Turtles staying there 😂🐢🎄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think I could be a Mormon for that! 😂 $60K for a week, omg. Plus all the flights too…and that’s only one of many holidays!
tit, I think I’d even consider joining the Houghton cult family to get hollibobs like that!

ETA - only joking, I could never be the subservient, stepford wife that Steve snr seems to demand like. I’m far to opinionated and couldn’t be arsed to broadcast every element of my life to the masses.

Reactions: 2
They never stop the shilling do they, not even when they’re on a fabulous luxury holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ No wonder Kimmy finds packing so stressful, she’s having to fit in all the merch she needs to advertise. The shoehorning in of ads by her and Tiffany is so awkward and contrived. I wish they’d just post ‘ad break coming up’ and own it a bit more.

Reactions: 6
I know it's been said before, but MK is almost identical to Tiffany.
Why do they dress her like a 30 year old Texas housewife though.
I used to think MK might rebel but seems another 'daddy's darling' 🤢

Reactions: 1
she definitely is! Sam is the only hope of being a rebel 😈 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed that lately she’s been wearing what look like her mums dresses! She used to have her own teen style. Like baggy jeans cute sweatshirts and skirts. It’s all a bit weird!

Reactions: 2
The thanksgiving pic of them is super creepy vibes. Why are they all crowded around Steve Snr is so gross.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.