Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was going to give most of it away. That’s what brands do for influencers give them stuff. In the uk I don’t think influencers show half the stuff they’re given as they have to mark it as ads.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes, absolutely aware influencers are given stuff, just the amount surprised me - cupboard full of clothes, bathroom surfaces covered in make up and brushes, make up on the bed, the table, the window sill, bedside table etc. Most influencers I've seen when they're on a brand weekend away etc get a bag of products on their bed. It was simply the sheer amount in this case. Good for Tiffany if she gives most of the products away, but I don't think any company should be giving this amount to influencers. If they have that much to give away, donate directly to charity or sth, just doesn't sit right with me🤷🏼‍♀️
She said she was going to give most of it away. That’s what brands do for influencers give them stuff. In the uk I don’t think influencers show half the stuff they’re given as they have to mark it as ads.

Oh yes, absolutely aware influencers are given stuff, just the amount surprised me - cupboard full of clothes, bathroom surfaces covered in make up and brushes, make up on the bed, the table, the window sill, bedside table etc. Most influencers I've seen when they're on a brand weekend away etc get a bag of products on their bed. It was simply the sheer amount in this case. Good for Tiffany if she gives most of the products away, but I don't think any company should be giving this amount to influencers. If they have that much to give away, donate directly to charity or sth, just doesn't sit right with me🤷🏼‍♀️
It was a lot!! I hate the trend for giving away gross amount of products to influencers. It does the exact opposite for me. I deliberately do not buy from companies that gift vast amounts to these people. Why can’t we just have adverts like there used to be? I once messaged a company I think it was DFS about this and they said they do give their products to charity but sometimes it can be negative because say how patronising etc etc!! And yet again I hate the name of this cosmetics company. It has such negative connotations!! Does Tart mean the same in the USA as the uk? And anyway they only sell in America.?

Ffs there’s a reel I’m not even watching it all the way through of kimmy saying ‘now it’s time for Jen to find out who the grinch is’. Well it’s been all over social media for 2 weeks. You’ve planned it all, you’ve been in her house every day for 2 weeks which you aren’t normally (or rather made it look like you are). Pathetic. It reminds me of the time they did a secret prank of delivering a t-rex on the front of the house at the same time as promoting ring doorbell. Which showed that it was either fake or ring doorbell fails to show movement as big as a giant dinosaur being installed.

If we believed this then all it achieves is showing a lack of security at tcl. You can get on the roof with no one noticing!

Reactions: 2
Good on Jen for cutting up Kimmy’s onesie and sticking it all over her car! Pranks aren’t so funny now are they? 😬

Reactions: 1
It was a lot!! I hate the trend for giving away gross amount of products to influencers. It does the exact opposite for me. I deliberately do not buy from companies that gift vast amounts to these people. Why can’t we just have adverts like there used to be? I once messaged a company I think it was DFS about this and they said they do give their products to charity but sometimes it can be negative because say how patronising etc etc!! And yet again I hate the name of this cosmetics company. It has such negative connotations!! Does Tart mean the same in the USA as the uk? And anyway they only sell in America.?
Certainly isn’t a nice word to call someone in Australia!

They are so getting on my last nerve lately.
I already watch with the volume off, but can imagine the shrieks at the grinched car🙄
Oh and hey y'all forgot to say we're all off to the Dominican Republic courtesy of Sleazy Senior.
Not packed yet, yeah right Kimmy. You will just order new to be delivered to the hotel.

Snigger Tiffany and Adam missed the flight to Dominican Republic because they went on the freebie Tarte trip. Shouldn’t be so greedy!! God has spoken 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly!!! Kimmy didn't pack until the last min....too busy fannying round with Jen for 8hrs a day decorating grinch style....she's soooo disorganised at her own home. God help her if she worked!!
And Tiff...like prev post said.. too busy grabbing freebie first class tickets and stays with Tarte. God it just shows how entitled they think they are asking for the gate tobagay open?!!! Sod everyone else's onward plans or connecting flights!!
Why didn't Slimy Steve snr fly his helicopter and pick them up??
Funny how her pregnancy illnesses survived the freebie trip and all the travel?....

Reactions: 7
Well at least Kimmy and Steven Jnr had the brains to notice that the villa wasn’t a safe environment for SK!
Tanner golden child really fucked up there 🤣 poor Houghtons and their luxury villa.. are your diamond shoes too tight? 🥲 ffs. All that concern about the water features with a pool and THE SEA right outside..

Reactions: 6
As has been said, you'd think there is enough adults to keep an eye, it's not as if a toddler is going to be roaming around that house by herself.
Also is that not why they took her to classes so she knows how to float if she fell in water. Property is fabulous.....how the other half live.

Reactions: 5
Bet Steve jnr was tantrumming big style about the safety issues. This from a couple who let their child play barefoot in duck tit; sit on dirty streets; run around the death trap of TLC and eat bread yhat she's feeding to the pigeons.
Wonder why they didn't take their own hired help with them?
I mean the villa backs onto a golf course, walks out onto a pool and has glass tables at toddler eye level everywhere.

Reactions: 5
Technically yes, there are plenty of adults to watch her, but it’s tricky when your face is buried in your phone filming “content” 24/7. Hey! They’re going to a deserted island today…maybe the boat will leave them there?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.