Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also everyone prancing around in head to toe pastel and then Black Sheep Sam living up to his name in top to toe black 💀 loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone on the inside isn’t a fan of them, they were at the event took a picture and leaked it to the snark forum on Reddit! They did take it back down but it came out hours before Tiffany’s post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is Diana that people keep mentioning?
Their minion, turned “friend”. Jen found her, she’s from California and moved to Dallas to work at Turtle Creek Lane. She’s a personal assistant, decorating assistant, gopher. They’ve assimilated her into a no sugar, carb free, glucose wearing, chicken crust lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
Did any of them address why McKenna Kate had a mask on? (But took it off for the family photo)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s so great to see that Tiffany has her priorities straight with this baby. She needs to name it now so that she can ‘start planning the monogram’. Of course you do, Tiffany.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
as if she doesn’t already have a name chosen. this is all for content and boosting engagement - getting thousands of people to send her DMs of baby names will sky rocket her stats. She probably won’t even look at them

Reactions: 9
All the decorating and their all away for Thanksgiving....I know Christmas is seperate holiday but still.. wonder if slimy Steve and jolly jen pay for them all to go away?...

Reactions: 4
All the decorating and their all away for Thanksgiving....I know Christmas is seperate holiday but still.. wonder if slimy Steve and jolly jen pay for them all to go away?...
They never spend Christmas at home after doing all that decorating, they go to their other mansion in Utah and decorate a tree really last minute

crazy how much time and money some people have on their hands! 😂

Reactions: 6
They never spend Christmas at home after doing all that decorating, they go to their other mansion in Utah and decorate a tree really last minute

crazy how much time and money some people have on their hands! 😂
Mind boggling huh! All for the gram!

they blow my mind.

Sam all in black in the photos cracked me up too! 😅

Reactions: 2
I think they do pay for their family holidays I think it was kimmy that did a Q&A and some one asked if Steve and Jen funded them she said no but they do pay for the family holidays

• Wow
Oh yes she said they use stevens salary to live/pay bills and don’t touch her salary at all and just save it up for holidays!

• Wow
I’m sorry but I don’t think the Grinch thing is very funny! Do I not have a sense of humour? I bloody hate their pranks!

Reactions: 12
I think they do pay for their family holidays I think it was kimmy that did a Q&A and some one asked if Steve and Jen funded them she said no but they do pay for the family holidays
And the sibling trips are paid for which is why they all take mk everywhere so the parents will pay for it

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but I don’t think the Grinch thing is very funny! Do I not have a sense of humour? I bloody hate their pranks!
So childish isn't it. The way jen acts all dumb an pretends she doesn't know who's doing the pranks as well.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Tiffany's stories? She's in New York on a trip with that Tarte brand of cosmetics she's always promoting. The amount of free makeup, clothes and even a pair of boots she was gifted was obscene..😱🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.