Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The siblings all seem kinda competitive anyway, it’ll be interesting to see if Jen acts differently with her daughter’s baby and her daughter in laws.. I’m ready with the popcorn anyway 😈

Reactions: 3
The siblings all seem kinda competitive anyway, it’ll be interesting to see if Jen acts differently with her daughter’s baby and her daughter in laws.. I’m ready with the popcorn anyway 😈
Jen certainly dressed differently for her daughter and daughter-in-law’s weddings. She was clearly trying to upstage her own daughter, but was much more appropriately dressed for Kimmy’s wedding.
B5B13B9E-DEB8-4E26-A2C9-3DE9752CEFDB.jpeg
187F1439-C999-48FF-8F25-44A8CE7F3B84.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so disappointed in myself. Refreshing Instagram to see the gender reveal circus. Why am I like this?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know how they drag things out through! We’ll probably get a deluge on Monday because of course they don’t post on Sundays and it’ll be all We WeRe So BuSy oN tHe DaY.. 🙃

I’ll never forget how they spread Kimmy’s birthday over about three days and Tiffany’s cruise went on an entire week longer than the schedule 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They aren’t posting much today ,I doubt we’ll know until Monday like the previous poster said 🥴

Reactions: 1
I have a theory. I know sad as I am! I think it’s a boy. They’ve dropped so many girl hints that I reckon it’s a boy. That will really put Steve junior and Kimmys nose out of joint. The first Houghton grandson 😇

Reactions: 3
They've probably known since conception. Likely they had gender selection as part of the process

Reactions: 1
They've probably known since conception. Likely they had gender selection as part of the process
Yep I think this too. But doing a gender reveal brings in so much content so still did it to increase engagement. They’re not daft

Reactions: 2
I’m just amazed they did the grand reveal on the same day!!

Not Steve Snr exposing them all sat in silence on their phones frantically updating IG after such an extravagant performance 🤡 all about the content

Reactions: 8
I’m just amazed they did the grand reveal on the same day!!

Not Steve Snr exposing them all sat in silence on their phones frantically updating IG after such an extravagant performance 🤡 all about the content
It was very strange. Tiff wasn't even sat with Adam. All frantically pressing screens.
Where were all the other guests?
Who ate the food?
Was it fake food?
Did they rent a crowd?
Most bizarre gender reveal I've ever seen 😵💫

Reactions: 4
Also she said ‘I think it’s a boy’ but wore pink, she’s known it’s a girl from day one.

Reactions: 7
So Tiffany was having trouble with her cannon but luckily there was a shitload of streamers set to go off anyway…
Nobody show David Attenborough, it will finish him off!
(Wonder who they employ to tidy up all that…they’re not going to bother themselves are they)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.