Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Diana allowing Jen and Steve to dictate that she must go on 20 dates before getting serious with anyone?! It's weird and non of their business.

Reactions: 7
Find it utterly bizarre about Diana. Like I thought she was an employee but it’s like she’s being brainwashed into doing as Steve tells her. Weird as duck. #freediana

Reactions: 9
I'm so happy I found this thread. It started as a fascination but now I'm disgusted by the whole family. But still I watch sometimes. I think it's bizarre a medical professional put tiff on allllll those meds and tests. Why not just try for about a year and then maybe start using at home ovulation or temp kits.. and gain a little weight. It doesn't make sense and is not setting a great example for a lot of women who are in the same shoes.
diana looks like a complete different person after living with them for a few months.
and Steven sr is a nightmare. He's the kind of person I always try to avoid and he will take that as superiority. 🥶 hate him

I'm so happy I found this thread. It started as a fascination but now I'm disgusted by the whole family. But still I watch sometimes. I think it's bizarre a medical professional put tiff on allllll those meds and tests. Why not just try for about a year and then maybe start using at home ovulation or temp kits.. and gain a little weight. It doesn't make sense and is not setting a great example for a lot of women who are in the same shoes.
diana looks like a complete different person after living with them for a few months.
and Steven sr is a nightmare. He's the kind of person I always try to avoid and he will take that as superiority. 🥶 hate him
What is weirder is that her gynae is also Jens, and that Tiff's father in law is their ' on hand fertility expert'
But hey let's all pray for Tiff to get pregnant

Reactions: 4
Steve in Jen’s stories last night about Diana dating.. eurgh. Imagine her family watching these stories, they must feel like she’s joined a cult 😕

• Sick
The thought of talking to my FIL about me and my other half’s sex life, let alone sending him an internal pic of my ovaries makes me shiver

• Haha
I went to the website she posted because I love holiday decor and some of her stuff is cute. Guys. Holy crap. SO expensive. And with how much she needs to decorate her whole estate like she does…🤯 I can’t even fathom how much she spends. These are so fun, but $170?! I think TJ Maxx is more my speed 🥺

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is a podcast serie by Jo Piazza where she explores the whole mom-influencer concept and also explains why a lot of mom influencers are Mormon.
Mormon mothers were the first to become big and successful in this industry, as their community has always been encouraged to "document" family life (scrapbook). When the internet emerged, the step to blogging was small. In addition, blogging on the internet was also stimulated again by their spiritual leaders as a perfect place to spread the gospel in an accessible way.
Also Mormon mothers are "good" in the parenting and decorating the house because their religion/community values it unlike most society where work and income outside the house is more valued.
It's a really interesting podcast series.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is Diana a Mormon! Was she a member of their church before she came to work for them? Is she a robot 2nd wife like The Stepford wives?
Did Creeping Senior buy her? Where did she come from and why 'choose' to stay?

Reactions: 1
Imagine, sitting in your beautiful home (cus look at those houses!) and seeing a truck roll up, some random women get out of the car and start lifting things from your lawn 🙈…..swear, I actually think that could be classed as trespassing 🙈….risky Jen, risky….

Imagine, sitting in your beautiful home (cus look at those houses!) and seeing a truck roll up, some random women get out of the car and start lifting things from your lawn 🙈…..swear, I actually think that could be classed as trespassing 🙈….risky Jen, risky….
All that trouble for a twig 🤣🤣
I bet she's in big trouble with Senior for breaking the window in one of his 27 vehicles though. She will no doubt have to beg his forgiveness and let him whup her into contrition 🤢

Tifff was going for bloods the other day but I think I missed an update? Does anyone know what occurred?
The amount of investigatons that girl has had is ridiculous, im very familiar with ivf and I can assure anyone the amount of scans/bloods/changes in meds if not the norm 🙈….I can imagine those going through something similar would feel a bit angry they aren’t getting the same

The amount of investigatons that girl has had is ridiculous, im very familiar with ivf and I can assure anyone the amount of scans/bloods/changes in meds if not the norm 🙈….I can imagine those going through something similar would feel a bit angry they aren’t getting the same
suppose they can afford the very best and where they live the maingoal is procreation so maybe doctors do it slightly different there? I agree though her fertility journey has been rammed straight from the off which for her age is frightening as maybe if she relaxed a little it would help (unless a genuine reason she couldn’t get pregnant)

All that trouble for a twig 🤣🤣
I bet she's in big trouble with Senior for breaking the window in one of his 27 vehicles though. She will no doubt have to beg his forgiveness and let him whup her into contrition 🤢
And didn’t she have a whole massive bit of a tree cut down the other week? Surely she could have saved a twig off that. It was quite funny when she was hanging out the car door and they drove past a police vehicle.

suppose they can afford the very best and where they live the maingoal is procreation so maybe doctors do it slightly different there? I agree though her fertility journey has been rammed straight from the off which for her age is frightening as maybe if she relaxed a little it would help (unless a genuine reason she couldn’t get pregnant)
it seems she wasn’t ovulating (which not to shame but may be due to factors like weight, she is tiny) but I also get the impression they’re used to getting what they want, when they want it, so the guidance we have here about waiting til ttc for a year (if under 35) wouldon’t need to apply if they were able to throw cash at it.

it seems she wasn’t ovulating (which not to shame but may be due to factors like weight, she is tiny) but I also get the impression they’re used to getting what they want, when they want it, so the guidance we have here about waiting til ttc for a year (if under 35) wouldon’t need to apply if they were able to throw cash at it.
I still wonder if the mystery surgery she had a couple years ago had something to do with all this and there’s more background info than we know (which is fine), but it would probably help things make a little more sense.

I still wonder if the mystery surgery she had a couple years ago had something to do with all this and there’s more background info than we know (which is fine), but it would probably help things make a little more sense.
I think she got larger breast implants back then. She was wearing a corset like top with a zipper in the front. That is the only surgery she en Jen never talk about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.