Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine watching that stuff Tiffany is posting and struggling with ttc but not being able to have all of those investigations. It is literally test after test drug after drug. It’s all too much!

Reactions: 2
So handy they've got Stevie Kate to flog all of these toys and clothes! I hope the kid sues them for everything they’ve got when she’s older and realises how exploited she has been 🤦‍♀️

It would be hilarious if Stevie kate grew up as a full on rebel - she already looks tired of their tit

I hope she eats refined carbs and baguettes on the daily, gets a load of tattoos and drinks 😱caffeine😱

think how pissed Steven would be 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else wildly uncomfortable knowing that Tiff and Adam will be spending the weekend doing things like jackrabbits? Or is it just me? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tiffany has a video on tiktok her breaking up just before her wedding, lots of comments about why she can’t get over this and how she can’t get her time line straight 😂

also anyone notice Jen did a ‘what I eat in 24 hours’ which included a very long fast, exercise, justification for skipping meals and then breaking the fast with a ‘large’ portion of scrambled eggs. so gross she then fed those left over uneaten scrambled eggs to kimmy and SK 2 days later 🤢🤢🤢 seems her ‘I don’t like waste’ that we all laughed about was she can’t throw her uneaten food away (aside the 60 doughnuts) and she couldn’t eat the eggs she made a big portion of to prove she eats

Sorrry but just saw the vid about taping your mouth and jens demonstration, my only i reaction is what in the actual duck?! Who in their right mind tapes their mouth…this may be actually their most bizzare thing yet 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The do not travel unless evacuating warning obviously doesn’t count for spoiled little rich girl Tiffany, the emergency services have nothing better to do Tiff than risk their lives for Karen’s like you who swan around in Teslas all day sniffing out the latest designer handbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, is grilled cheese with jam a thing in America?
I lived with a New Yorker for years and he ate (what I thought) were weird concoctions but what’s basically a cheese toastie covered with jam has to be the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 1
These people have more water leaks. Jen, Tiff and Kimmy (when they first moved in). It’s like bad plumbing is their kryptonite.

I was having a crappy day yesterday but seeing Jen be grateful for rain and then finding numerous leaks in her hours only hours later cheered me up a bit. Life comes at you fast!

But seriously.. That house man! It is a horror! Needs some serious maintenance.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, is grilled cheese with jam a thing in America?
I lived with a New Yorker for years and he ate (what I thought) were weird concoctions but what’s basically a cheese toastie covered with jam has to be the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen
100%…it may be really nice who knows but it’s defo a weird weird combination 🙈

These people have more water leaks. Jen, Tiff and Kimmy (when they first moved in). It’s like bad plumbing is their kryptonite.
I know! Like wtf?! Why are they always having water leaks?! Tbh they should be more interested in gettig their plumbing looked at rather than worrying about their food ffs 🙈

So kimmy is making a game asking for amazon links 🤔 she will then make them all affiliate links how much is she going to make from this 🧐😳

Reactions: 4
How has Jen not rear ended someone? She makes so many stories while driving?? I’m guessing the person she hypothetically mows down won’t be pausing for 5 minutes to find something they’re grateful for. Oh wait. “Today I’m grateful a bleach blonde bim in a Benz mowed me down”

Aw stop, I’m the same, TK max is full of Halloween stuff already!! It’s too soon.

Reactions: 1
Aw stop, I’m the same, TK max is full of Halloween stuff already!! It’s too soon.
I was in there the other day and kept smelling such an awful smell, I thought it was a customer or member of staff nearby with that dreadful fake tan smell 🤢 then I turned around and realised it was just all the pumpkin spice candles on the Halloween display 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.