Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord. They treat Stevie Kate like a dog. They literally toss treats at her to catch. On the ground. The lake. How has she not gotten dysentery?

Reactions: 3
Pretty horrified seeing Steven on that board with the baby in arms. I’m far from fluffy with my kids but even to me, that looked incredibly dangerous even with a life jacket…

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept. The thought of Steven coming off that board and hitting SK on impact doesn't even bare thinking about!!!! They have no sense whatsoever.... 😡😡

Money cant buy brains....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A few weeks back Jen was feeling sore and broken from coming off the board a few times. Why would they let him take a baby on there? Utterly irresponsible.

Reactions: 8
I am horrified at them having that little girl at that speed on that boat, an absolute accident waiting to happen. She looks exhausted too. Absolutely awful, made my blood run cold.

Reactions: 4
I am horrified at them having that little girl at that speed on that boat, an absolute accident waiting to happen. She looks exhausted too. Absolutely awful, made my blood run cold.
Absolutely disgusting! That little baby could have gotten badly hurt

Reactions: 2
I genuinely feel so sad for that poor baby, she’s just a prop to them. I’ve had to unfollow now because that dangerous act was utterly dim witted and disgusting. Not only could she be seriously injured or god forbidden anything worse would happen but, she also looks sun burnt.

Reactions: 4
I also thought she looked incredibly sunburnt in the videos on that inflatable with Jen. And for such a fair skinned child, no hat?

Reactions: 1
injust don’t get what they’re trying to achieve? They don’t need to be forcing any of this onto her yet, they’re going the right way to make her terrified of the lake,poor little th8ng looked absolutely petrified and totally zoned out on everything. Its hard enough anyway to watch them with her, but this trip has been painful, the poor kid doesn’t get a sexond to herself, she’s always a performing prop, like a school project.

Reactions: 2
Stevie kat has the facial expressions of someone who is having a horrible time.

Bribing a poor baby with oranges just so she shits on the stupid water boat thing and then Kimmy dancing round like a tit to keep her happy?!!

I'm still in shock over the surfing with her. Esp when Jen really hurt her neck. What if she went under and Steven landed on her???

God above...Mormons.....more like morons!!! 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
As usual the lazy bastards use paper plates. inglenda mustn’t clean up after them.

To all of our UK & Commonwealth friends, we are so sorry for the loss
of your Queen. She was deeply loved all across the world and always will be. 💜👑🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What kind of person DM’s asking for a link? Do these people not understand how Google works? I’m genuinely curious about this behaviour lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.