Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad she literally has a phone in her face 24/7
And set up activities just to get content. I’m still not over how everything is done for content, including hiding blueberries on the floor in public to get her to walk towards the camera to using food to try and get her through the middle of the sandcastle, again towards the camera. Nothing is ever for SK benefit. Again jumping off of those cushions from such a height wasn’t a fun activity for her, it was for content

Reactions: 4
I am truly sympathetic to Tiffany having had fertility treatment myself but I have no doubt in my mind that she is leveraging her struggles for content. It's actually gross. It's just sickening.

Reactions: 3
Diana has to date 20 men. What the f does he know about it? He married/imprisoned Jen when she was barely 18 and just out of high school. Diana is a grown woman and can make her own decisions. He is a little weasel but a very rich one 😐😐

Reactions: 11
This might have been posted before but stumbled across Jen’s first account (via an IG Kim use to use) and found this. I mean he really give all the creepy feels out 🤢
CDA5159C-AA3D-4E6C-86E6-D3BEB52546C4.jpeg
A638475E-9298-4EA9-86D5-CE1597CD37D1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me that always feels uncomfortable with the way Kimmy holds/carries SK? She never has her arm supporting her under her bum but more just under her armpits and is always jigging her back up higher because she slips .. it’s almost like she’s going to slip out completely and looks so uncomfortable for poor SK and even for Kimmy tbh?!

To whoever submitted this question.. THANK YOU
495BAB68-F72C-4293-8EDB-305A92D595B1.png

Fed up of their preaching when they have no expert knowledge whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jen talking about Diana experiencing a previous unhealthy relationship when she is married to a walking red flag

21A82085-1231-43A2-9590-5467CE0264DC.jpeg

How is it ‘homemade’ hummus when the first ingredient is a can of hummus?! I don’t usually read their recipes but this one got me. These people are really stupid. I bet they don’t even know that hummus is made from chickpeas.

• Haha
To whoever submitted this question.. THANK YOU
View attachment 1507414
Fed up of their preaching when they have no expert knowledge whatsoever!
I think it must have been a tattler 😁

Sometimes, usually during these insomnia hours, I look at TCL's post and feel a bit envious. Their millions of dollars buys them a life most of us can only dream of.
Then I look at the way they abuse their privilege and somehow spoil everyone around them. The Diana issue - 20 dates to find a good guy! That they meet and presumably vet? The way they boss her about and covertly bully her into doing things, presumably because she's on the payroll.
MK being allowed to morph into Tiffany at her young age.
SK rolled out day after day to earn her keep.
Tiffanys fertility journey. No empathy for others. It's like- she 'must have' a baby like she must have that designer handbag.
They all seem soulless. But maybe that's because they sold 'em

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
McKenna Kate is only in 8th grade?! My son is starting 8th grade this year. And I teach middle school. My students don’t look like that at all 😱

Reactions: 2
Kimmy talking about cramming in work!! She doesn’t see how ironic that is!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.