Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish them luck, but can't help thinking that Adams sperm may be rebelling about this marriage of convenience, and firing blanks. You just know if Tiff wants a baby, then Daddy will make sure she gets a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish them luck, but can't help thinking that Adams sperm may be rebelling about this marriage of convenience, and firing blanks. You just know if Tiff wants a baby, then Daddy will make sure she gets a baby.
It's the middle of the night here and I can't sleep so I'm going down the conspiracy theory route. I think Diana will be a surrogate for Tiff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's the middle of the night here and I can't sleep so I'm going down the conspiracy theory route. I think Diana will be a surrogate for Tiff!!
Oh gosh. This is epic. Yes. And she will “go home to visit family” when she starts showing. And maybe we will get Amazon links and discount codes for fake baby bumps at Halloween 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she got larger breast implants back then. She was wearing a corset like top with a zipper in the front. That is the only surgery she en Jen never talk about.
How are cosmetic surgeries ‘allowed’ as a Mormon too, you think it’d be frowned upon with them being so innocent and pure and all!

She is so so tiny, I think she needs to gain more weight and perhaps ovulation will return. I know she said she had gained some but it doesn’t seem like much.

I think they justify any procedure they have including help with conceiving that god created everything and therefore he gave the ability to surgeons and doctors to perform these procedures so they can have them. Including the walking vanity that is Steven junior who had that eye lift thing done and missed his daughters birthday party.

I’m confused about the lock on the fridge and the whipped cream. Could they not have just unlocked it and put it in there?

Reactions: 1
They put the key to the fridge lock in a timed opening box so it’s locked until the morning.
Seems a little OTT to me but perfectly normal for this lot.

They put the key to the fridge lock in a timed opening box so it’s locked until the morning.
Seems a little OTT to me but perfectly normal for this lot.
See out of all the batshit crazy things they do this I get. My partner sleep eats. A lot. He has eaten lunches packed for the kids, made sandwiches etc etc. all in his sleep doesn’t remember any of it. We’re just used to it now but if I’d have thought about it I would have put a lock on the fridge 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Ready for Easter knowing them!
I'm never not surprised by just how much crap they buy! The Baby was upset and hot and bothered so stuff her in a fur duck suit 😣
That cardboard box castle. They could buy a plastic one for less than they spent doing that.
Everything is for them. All the trips; the outfits; the food......

See out of all the batshit crazy things they do this I get. My partner sleep eats. A lot. He has eaten lunches packed for the kids, made sandwiches etc etc. all in his sleep doesn’t remember any of it. We’re just used to it now but if I’d have thought about it I would have put a lock on the fridge 🤷🏼‍♀️
notice they are locking the fridge and pantry early evening too. It’s clearly to help them with their eating disorder fasting so they can’t give into temptation. Imagine the mental impact it’s going to have on SK soon when she grows up seeing that after dinner there is a literal chain put around the fridge and pantry so we can’t give into our hunger because we must not spike our glucose or gain weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
notice they are locking the fridge and pantry early evening too. It’s clearly to help them with their eating disorder fasting so they can’t give into temptation. Imagine the mental impact it’s going to have on SK soon when she grows up seeing that after dinner there is a literal chain put around the fridge and pantry so we can’t give into our hunger because we must not spike our glucose or gain weight.
If they’re doing it because of fasting they’re a bunch of twats. I thought it was for the sleep eating and that is why I understood it

Reactions: 2
If they’re doing it because of fasting they’re a bunch of twats. I thought it was for the sleep eating and that is why I understood it
That’s what they said but they always lie and they seem to lock it up super early. They fast from very early evening until lunch next day and have spoken about struggling with temptation before. They lie so much about their messed up eating, who knows what the truth is!

Reactions: 4
That’s what they said but they always lie and they seem to lock it up super early. They fast from very early evening until lunch next day and have spoken about struggling with temptation before. They lie so much about their messed up eating, who knows what the truth is!
I can see them doing that. I mean why else would they wear glucose monitors they don’t need 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm no gynae but if Tiff has a 6cm fibroid ( which I think would be about golf ballsize) how's that only coming to light now? She's had multiple investigations.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know her sitch, but I had fibroids some months and they’d be gone the next. Went through fertility treatment to have my kiddies.

I found the way Steven junior had Stevie Kat trapped in her cot and literally holding her down cuddling her very disturbing. She couldn’t get away from him he was suffocating her. He was invading that little girls personal boundaries all to show how much he loves her. I’m not suggesting showing affection and love is wrong I just found it so over the top and creepy. Leave the kid alone!!

• Sad
I'm no gynae but if Tiff has a 6cm fibroid ( which I think would be about golf ballsize) how's that only coming to light now? She's had multiple investigations.
I think they come and go as per hormones and obvs she’s on Clomid so everything is being revved up for her. I’ve been on it for mybaby and my side effects were awful and hard going with the bloat and pain of ovary stimulation etc and I didn’t have a fibroid

I found the way Steven junior had Stevie Kat trapped in her cot and literally holding her down cuddling her very disturbing. She couldn’t get away from him he was suffocating her. He was invading that little girls personal boundaries all to show how much he loves her. I’m not suggesting showing affection and love is wrong I just found it so over the top and creepy. Leave the kid alone!!
Poor SK especially when he held her arms down ..she'd just woke up..give her some space!
Why has he ways got ear buds in too ?
he strikes me as being like an overgrown teenager

And I would definitely not have an operation in her circumstances to remove fibroids. She’s young healthy and has no symptoms why would you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.