Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fgs filming SK sat ALONE on the edge of their pool at Deer Valley...with the other girl
..gave me anxiety 😡🤢

Reactions: 2
Who the hell would let the Juniors babysit their kids!
I can’t believe they entrusted 3 kids to those 2 muppets. They have all on watching their own.
Hope they all had the anti drowning training, because sitting 2 small kids next to a lake/ pond/pool gives me anxiety

The left side of her face has completely caved in judging by her latest story sitting in the car. Or it could be the right side as she's in front of camera who knows!. Either way she's gone too far this time. Maybe worried about Diana!!

Reactions: 1
Re: Diana, I think TLC and Steve Senior may be "soft swingers" (as described by the former Mormon influencer who was one but went all the way and her marriage imploded. Can't remember her name but you can Google it.).

Reactions: 1
Ughhhh Steve Snr taping his mouth shut at night. IMO He should do it 24/7 and stop spewing the pseudoscience 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez do kimmy and Steve ever slowdown and just have a chill day??
They exhaust me...and her voice STILL grates on me!!!

Reactions: 4
Taping his mouth shut, what the actual hell is going on?
I have heard about that before, I listen health podcasts and they were talking about it. It's not just at night, they say about trying to breathe more through your nose during the day too.

Omg imagine waking up next to Steve snr (I know its scary..but bare with!)..... with masking tape round his mouth 🤣🤣🤣😬

• Haha
I think they’ve been botoxing Diana. Her face is looking super tight. And now her makeup looks like Jens 😟

• Wow
The INDIGNATION from the Jrs that someone has taken their publicly available video from tik tok and reposted it. They don’t need the Jrs permission, they need poor Stevie Kate’s permission. It’s the baby who is being exploited here. If they didn’t want it to be reposted, they shouldn’t have bloody posted it publicly themselves. They are absolute dumb fucks.

Reactions: 11
Steve - they can post it after us…
Kimmy - and tag us…..
Like honestly, never mind the fact thousands of people are looking at their little girl…it’s allll about the views and clicks 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️…..honestly I despair

Reactions: 11
Cake batter = butter ( milk from the cow and some salt), flour ground from wheat (that admittedly has been refined but so what), eggs (straight from a chicken) and sugar (ground from a cane). To me that’s close to what god makes and in moderation not unhealthy, it’s fairly natural

this has red 40, some anti freeze stuff and god knows what other crap!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's just shocking that all Kimmy and steven care about is that they didn't share it first and that the 'stolen' post has got so many views and they were not tagged.
My main concern as a parent would be how easy it is for someone to take a video or photo of my child that I have posted and distribute it without my knowledge. They have such disregard for their daughters privacy and safety its frightening. That girl is used for likes and shares on their social media.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.