Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food on the plastic table cloth on the ground thing was gross. Shovelling it in their mouths. If I’d suggested that to my mum she’d of told me to stop being so disgusting and not to teach my daughter such disgusting manners. !! And I really don’t think that house in Utah was built for toddlers. Which was not taken into account by SH senior as he had the last say. The most important thing being the direct access to the ski slopes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah guys. A chair is really going to keep SK away from stairs, etc. If she can climb stairs she can climb a chair and bonus, tip it over. 🙃🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

3 story drop under those stairs too. But hey there’s some cling film to stop her going down another flight so let’s film that.

Reactions: 2
Eh Kimmy I think you will find a stair gate could be custom made for the right price. Clearly money isn't the issue so one of the Houghton Snrs has objected.

Reactions: 4
Whose house is that they are staying at in Utah?
It’s Steven senior and Jens house. Their family live in the area and they love skiing so they decided to get a “holiday” home. It cost many many millions of dollars!

Reactions: 1
It’s Steven senior and Jens house. Their family live in the area and they love skiing so they decided to get a “holiday” home. It cost many many millions of dollars!
i figured it maybe was but can’t keep track of all their properties! 🤣 Utah is where lots of Mormons live so I did wonder, but I thought the other Deer Valley place was their skiing house! My bad 😂

i figured it maybe was but can’t keep track of all their properties! 🤣 Utah is where lots of Mormons live so I did wonder, but I thought the other Deer Valley place was their skiing house! My bad 😂
That’s where they are, the Deer Valley house/ski lodge 😊 they also have the lake house, and a ranch but we never see that for some reason it’s full of Snr’s hunting trophies

Jens neck. She looks like she’s only just keeping it together. Could have been serious

Wish they’d put a sun hat on SK, they have hats on and never have her little head covered.

Reactions: 3
Hmm the Juniors think SK should be allowed on height restricted rides, despite being too short. They really don’t like being told No, no do they?

Where has Diana gone? Did she escape?
No she was just on Jens stories a couple days ago. Maybe it was yesterday? They were hawking blue light glasses together. She’s still a captive undergoing spare wife training.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.