Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for her it must be difficult when you are looking for any tiny shred of hope and the tiniest symptoms

Reactions: 4
Poor Tiff it's sad to watch. But what the hell is she doing involving complete strangers in something so personal? Or am I just showing my age?;I also think Kimmy will be pregnant again before the end of the year which will break Tiff's heart.

Reactions: 7
In other news the Houghton junior family survived their impromptu Disneyland stay. Stevie Kate is wearing the same romper but they have put it on the wrong way round and yesterdays stains are on the back. They are aware you can buy little outfits at every single store on the Disney park?

Tiffs stories were really tough to watch. Yes maybe it’s a little personal, but she’s explained numerous times that she’s aware it’s very personal and it’s her choice to share it. I also felt like Adam reacted perfectly to the situation. Hopefully she gets some positive news soon

Reactions: 11
Aww I really feel for Tiff too. her face 🥺

All the god stuff annoys me, it’s literally nothing to do with god and everything to do with science helping you but yeah…I really hoped for them this would be it.

Reactions: 3
Jesus Morman Christ....kimmys voice goes supersonic im sure!!. How does Steve Jr put up with that first thing in a morning...or all day?!!!! 🙉🙉

SK will end up speaking like it just to get her voice heard!

She sounds like a screeching banshee.

Reactions: 5
She wanted to cook the alcohol off. I’ve got news for her only rapid boiling cooks off all the alcohol and even then it’s not always effective!! Ummm I hope God wasn’t looking🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Kimmys parents seem so much nicer than the Houghtons. But I bet they will breathe a sigh of relief when the juniors have gone home again

Reactions: 9
How has she got her lovely mum and dad doing ads for teeth whitening strips. I bet they miss having Kimmy around but when she visits and has all the planned shilling to do, it must wear on them..!

Steve Jnr needs to let the idea of his ‘huge sandcastles for insta dad content’ go.

Jen doesn’t like waste 🙄 is she having a laugh!! All they do is waste, they’ve a carbon footprint likely larger than Dublin combined

Sorry is she batshit crazy?! Would you ever jump off a height with nearby surface rocks? No I would not! Is she stupid?! Sitting filming while all it would take is a awkward jump for one of them to be killed or severely injured…I have no words

• Sad
Sorry is she batshit crazy?! Would you ever jump off a height with nearby surface rocks? No I would not! Is she stupid?! Sitting filming while all it would take is a awkward jump for one of them to be killed or severely injured…I have no words
Someone close to us in our community did this. He landed on a rock. He’s now paralyzed from the neck down. He’s 20. Really really sad. His life changed in a second.

• Sad
That spaghetti post on Kimmy’s IG grid. Please tell me I’m not the only one totally grossed out…for a variety of reasons. Good to see the family still hates waste. 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That spaghetti post on Kimmy’s IG grid. Please tell me I’m not the only one totally grossed out…for a variety of reasons. Good to see the family still hates waste. 🙃
So gross! So much waste. So many slavers. No need at all. All for the Internet. 🤮

And that baby is obsessed when she sees bread because she’s fed eggs & blueberries so often!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.