Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It blows my mind how well trained SK is to look at the camera. It’s sad. Life isn’t all about content. Maybe enjoy the moment and don’t film every single second for the gram.

Reactions: 2
No, her hormones levels had increased which meant she’s likely to have ovulated.
The fact that we and 267k other followers know such an Intimate detail is more than a little uncomfortable
Not just that we know but that we were present for the call with the doctor but Adam wasn’t! We literally knew before Adam. Oh and we know they had sex the other day in the morning as the first thing on their to do list. I really wanted to know that.

• Sick
Jeez the Juniors are packing their zillion outfits for California. With a trip to Disney of course. AGAIN.
Why is everything so extra with them all?

Reactions: 3
Holyyyyyy crappp. 😨 Tiff was SO, so skinny in those bridal gown pictures. I knew she was tiny at her wedding but didn’t realize she was that tiny. And of course they went to Stanley Korshak for her gown. Swanky swanky.

Jeez the Juniors are packing their zillion outfits for California. With a trip to Disney of course. AGAIN.
Why is everything so extra with them all?
Think they've been "asked" to go to Disney....gifted again!!! 😡😡

And I will NEVER stop going on a out kimmys screeching high pitch voice!! 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 4
The cringe fest Q&A session with the Ukrainian student. Jen didn’t even let him finish his sentences. No compassion shown. So disgraceful that this was done for the gram, rather than to raise awareness about the Crisis in The Ukraine.

Reactions: 8
I felt REALLY uncomfortable watching question time with someone who has no idea when he’ll see his family in Ukraine again! bleeping awful content.

Reactions: 7
Creepy Steve has sent them all inside so he can get closer to the Moose….. loading his gun more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People like this are the reason animals like Bison are getting testier. Just leave them be?! They aren’t bothering you. You bought a house in their territory.

Is it just me or is Tiffany wanting people to tell her she’s pregnant? Randomly waking up early, needing to nap etc

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is Tiffany wanting people to tell her she’s pregnant? Randomly waking up early, needing to nap etc
Seems that way. People should stop it, it gets your hopes up for what could be just a coincidence!

Reactions: 1
Seems that way. People should stop it, it gets your hopes up for what could be just a coincidence!
I mean she’s on various hormones isnt she, so of course she’s going to feel tired and her body is going to be reacting differently…dosnt mean she’s pregnant

Reactions: 6
Well kids. Tomorrow is August 1st. The official day Tiffster said she would take the big test. Do we think she will tell us the results? Will we have to wait? Does she have a sponsored post ready to go with ClearBlue? The people have to know! 🤔

Sweet Jesus that kids back on the baguettes once again 🙄
I think they are testing the hypothesis that baguettes back her up. When they went to the UK, no blow outs and baguettes. Back in the states, mega blowouts and no baguettes.

Giving SK all the bread now cos as soon as she's older it will be no carbs! And your in DL give her something else to hold than a flipping baguette!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.