Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of Kimmy implying French people smell when she and her husband live like actual pigs and obviously just throw actual rubbish on the floor of their hire car and hotel?! And I bet they and their clothes absolutely STINK

Maybe you should think about that before you start offending entire nations of people gUrLfReNnnnnd

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The irony of Kimmy implying French people smell when she and her husband live like actual pigs and obviously just throw actual rubbish on the floor of their hire car and hotel?! And I bet they and their clothes absolutely STINK

Maybe you should think about that before you start offending entire nations of people gUrLfReNnnnnd
Plus she said Steve’s bag stinks, they think something like a wet sock (or I’m guessing all that wet laundry from weeks ago) has made everything else smell 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Oh the irony 💀💀
This reminded me that I listened to a BBC podcast on ultra processed food this week and the impact it can have on your health is shocking. I know no one’s diet is perfect but the Houghtons preach about how healthy their food is but a good percentage, if not the majority of their diet would be classed as ultra processed food. Snr is so concerned with dementia, obviously not too fussed on heart health 🤦🏻‍♀️

ETA - literally can’t find a straightforward list of ingredients for Hlth Code. Just marketing gumph about natural ingredients. Bit suspicious 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh the irony 💀💀
This reminded me that I listened to a BBC podcast on ultra processed food this week and the impact it can have on your health is shocking. I know no one’s diet is perfect but the Houghtons preach about how healthy their food is but a good percentage, if not the majority of their diet would be classed as ultra processed food. Snr is so concerned with dementia, obviously not too fussed on heart health 🤦🏻‍♀️

ETA - literally can’t find a straightforward list of ingredients for Hlth Code. Just marketing gumph about natural ingredients. Bit suspicious 🤔
Their diet is appalling. So much red meat and then all the processed supplements, the 16 hour fasts and the 8 hours of shoving as much food in their faces as they can. Apart from the sugar overload, they have fed that kid so much crap it’s been verging on force feeding. The whole baguettes; the burgers, wads of sliced cheese and cake, cake, cake.
She will definitely have a glucose monitor strapped on her when she gets home.
I bet the hotels they’ve stayed in are glad to see the back of them and their mess. I know I am 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh the irony 💀💀

100%. I had a weekend job at Subway in high school and one of my colleagues actually permanently damaged her digestive system because she ate too much of the processed chicken etc. and that was only eating it a few times a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Their diet is appalling. So much red meat and then all the processed supplements, the 16 hour fasts and the 8 hours of shoving as much food in their faces as they can. Apart from the sugar overload, they have fed that kid so much crap it’s been verging on force feeding. The whole baguettes; the burgers, wads of sliced cheese and cake, cake, cake.
She will definitely have a glucose monitor strapped on her when she gets home.
I bet the hotels they’ve stayed in are glad to see the back of them and their mess. I know I am 🙄
It’s like their boiled eggs they eat so many of, what do Costco do to a cooked eggs to enable them to be shelf stable for so long?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes! So much preaching about their amazing diet, yet Kimmy’s body wasn’t producing breast milk and Tiff can’t get pregnant. I know both these issues could be completely unrelated, but I honestly think their idea of ‘healthy’ eating is messed up.
When I go away for a week etc and eat out more I always crave veg and a normal diet, I don’t know how they’ve sustained their bad food and ‘taste test’ diet for so long!! V interested to see how SK adapts!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also US meat/chicken wouldn’t be as high of quality as here, more hormones, chemicals, not grass fed etc. that’s why likes of Kerry gold ate premium products marketed as ‘grass fed’ cows

• Heart
Yes! So much preaching about their amazing diet, yet Kimmy’s body wasn’t producing breast milk and Tiff can’t get pregnant. I know both these issues could be completely unrelated, but I honestly think their idea of ‘healthy’ eating is messed up.
When I go away for a week etc and eat out more I always crave veg and a normal diet, I don’t know how they’ve sustained their bad food and ‘taste test’ diet for so long!! V interested to see how SK adapts!
I imagine it’s less the quality of their food and more just being underweight and on such a restrictive diet

Reactions: 3
All their silly rules and encouraging others. Milk has too much sugar unless consumed with magic spoon?
Got to still fit those ads in 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

Notwithstanding the bizarre ‘I was roofied’ story, Tiffany’s NYC content is sooooo much more interesting and fun than the Jnrs. I guess the bar was on the floor but I’m enjoying it anyway ha!

No wonder MK is so buzzing to be on an all expenses paid trip to NYC with tiff and Adam..That tomahawk steak alone that tiff and Adam ate was $163 lol and now an exclusive trip to Tarte cosmetics and her own set of makeup!
Oh, to be rich!

That Tart makeover was nothing more than an ad. And I hate the name Tarte for a cosmetic brand. It has negative connotations that would make me not want to buy it. Americans have far more lax advertising laws than the Uk. They post so much that in the uk would be marked as an ad. I bet that make over for MK was free if Tiff did a post about it.

Jen and Steve will be footing the bill for the trip as they pay for sibling holidays, I’d happily pretend my sister was the best person in the world if I got a free holiday. The Tarte makeover was 100% gifted.

Reactions: 6
I’ve not seen MK for a little while, she’s really morphed into a mini tiff. I wonder what she would look like without the bleached hair and make up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.