Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even follow Stiff and Adam but jeez am I traumatised by those of you are taking one for the team, so that you can share the cringe fest.
I suspect that Adam’s sperm are rebelling against his more ‘natural ambition’ and refusing to swim 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t even follow Stiff and Adam but jeez am I traumatised by those of you are taking one for the team, so that you can share the cringe fest.
I suspect that Adam’s sperm are rebelling against his more ‘natural ambition’ and refusing to swim 😉
They’re hiding out in the temple. Praying the gay away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They really seemed to be going for it, if I did it with my family theres no way I would be hitting them that hard. Also I’m close with my immediate family and I’ll take a sip out of their glass but I don’t really want to be sprayed in the face but their salvia!
also kimmy showed all her fake food today, had to stop myself commenting about ‘sure you gave up sugar to eat closer to how god intended’

Reactions: 2
The whole thing with Diana is just weird and a bit creepy
She seems to be a prisoner. Always sat in the room where Jen is too. Is she her PA? Cleaner; Dresser; Nanny; Cook; Spy for sneaky Steve?
What is she? Why is she living with them?
why are they matching her to guys?
Why have they gone to Utah?
very odd goings on in that house.

Reactions: 5
Sweet Jesus Kimmys voice 😲😵💫. Imagine poor SK just waking up from sleeping and BOOM!!! Lights on her her lovely darkened room and the screech starts. 😬
Sometimes I cant even tell what shes screeching!!!

And this Diana thing....it seems weird. A grown woman living under the wing of Steve and Jen...

Stevesnr already marked his territory by sending flowers to Deer Valley.... 🤢🤢

Kimmy will have the mosquito patches that Tiff and Adam are wearing with a screechy discount soon. Calling it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.