Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kimmy videoing herself and Steven while Steven drives with not 1 but TWO phones on his lap 🤦🏼‍♀️ One of which is clearly unlocked so has been used while driving. Is this not a law in the US? I could maybe forgive them for not realising if it’s not a thing in the USA, as they may well not know it’s illegal over here.

ETA - a quick Google tells me that nope it’s also most definitely illegal in the USA too. Not cool

Reactions: 4
Can someone take one for the team and try the ‘great eggs’ then report back on how awful they are

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Kimmy videoing herself and Steven while Steven drives with not 1 but TWO phones on his lap 🤦🏼‍♀️ One of which is clearly unlocked so has been used while driving. Is this not a law in the US? I could maybe forgive them for not realising if it’s not a thing in the USA, as they may well not know it’s illegal over here.

ETA - a quick Google tells me that nope it’s also most definitely illegal in the USA too. Not cool
It is definitely illegal in the US but I saw so many people blatantly using them while I lived there. It was shocking

Hopefully they just fly into Dublin airport then drive to the West. They will need a mini bus with the amount of tit they have. I'm 10 mins from Dublin airport but haven't heard any manic screeching yet. The Houghton take on Irish history should be good allright.

Reactions: 2
Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly be more offended by the Jnrs.. they are off to Ireland 🫣🫣 I don’t think I can cope with this
Aw Jesus 🙈…please tell me your joking

Times like this I’m glad I’m flying out of Ireland for the 12th lol ….actually heading to Wimbledon, I’m still surprised they didn’t have that on their list

Steve talking down to Jen about the whole pond cleaning saga just reminds me what an absolute piece of tit he is.
I am man, I am right, you must listen to me *beats chest*

Reactions: 11
Steve talking down to Jen about the whole pond cleaning saga just reminds me what an absolute piece of tit he is.
I am man, I am right, you must listen to me *beats chest*
Absolutely! Not to mention the fact he was completely wrong!! And then tried to pretend that was his point all alone? He’s gross! But I can’t say I’m surprised he wouldn’t recognise being wrong.

Funny though, that’s the first time I’ve noticed genuinely annoyance at him from Jen. And totally justified! If he hadn’t have skived off, the two of them could have finished shovelling the leaves and sludge out the bottom of the pond, and hosed it down in about twenty minutes. Then adding a pump or some anti-algae stuff to maintain it - job done.

Also, surely there are rules against pumping chlorine into a lake? Not for Snr obviously.

Reactions: 4
It was the repeating of "we aren't going to drinking it" no your not but I'd want a clear pond if I could and cleaning it out isn't going to hurt anyone!

Reactions: 3
I would have accidentally thrown my shovel full of stinking sludge right at his head.
The man is a domineering, chauvinistic tw*t.
Hopefully he will be off on his brokeback mountain trips again soon, and Jen can get back on with her Halloween installation 👻 at TCL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to be a luxury travel agent overseas and I had the ‘pleasure’ of working with the Houghtons. From there I couldn’t help myself following this loony family online. Entitled does not even come close, especially Steve Senior!

Reactions: 11
I used to be a luxury travel agent overseas and I had the ‘pleasure’ of working with the Houghtons. From there I couldn’t help myself following this loony family online. Entitled does not even come close, especially Steve Senior!
good to know they are as bad as they seem! I never know whether Jen would be nice in real life or not, Steve senior gives me the creeps and is clearly entitled!

good to know they are as bad as they seem! I never know whether Jen would be nice in real life or not, Steve senior gives me the creeps and is clearly entitled!
Yes, the way they like to come across online and being over the top friendly with everyone they encounter is the opposite to my experience. Very fake.

All of them or just Jen & Steve snr?
I had some interaction with Tiffany, she seemed nice. Mainly Jen and Steve, who to begin with were pleasant. As soon as a minor inconvenience or something not how they wanted, they turned foul. Wish I still had access to all of the correspondence! Put it this way, they wanted best of the best over a very busy time of year with 6 weeks notice and couldn’t wrap their head around the fact that is nearly impossible in said country no matter how big your wallet is! I’m sure they would have been pleasant if I had a camera shoved in my face and put on social media like that poor lady on the ticket desk. A different story when in private it seems

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I had some interaction with Tiffany, she seemed nice. Mainly Jen and Steve, who to begin with were pleasant. As soon as a minor inconvenience or something not how they wanted, they turned foul. Wish I still had access to all of the correspondence! Put it this way, they wanted best of the best over a very busy time of year with 6 weeks notice and couldn’t wrap their head around the fact that is nearly impossible in said country no matter how big your wallet is! I’m sure they would have been pleasant if I had a camera shoved in my face and put on social media like that poor lady on the ticket desk. A different story when in private it seems
What they done to that ticket agent at the airport was absolutely awful. Just trying to do her best for them and they shove a phone in her face.im sure she would have been well within her rights to refuse to continue until they stopped. The sooner Europe is Houghton free the better!

Reactions: 6
30B6DD81-63B1-41C7-9E6A-CD0148C1F5A7.jpeg

I’m surprised that this doesn’t happen all the time. Why does Kimmy look so pissed off? Can she not hear herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.