Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Steve Snr gives me the absolute ick, looking into the camera scooping out the pretend lasagna that’s nothing like a lasagna. Just waiting on him to say ‘ it puts the lotion on the basket’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5C282BF6-49BA-4E99-B2EF-882EB308E2D7.jpeg

Wow. And Jen and Steve Snr think they’re good parents? Just casually causing PTSD in all their children. This is not good parenting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
My mum used to squirt washing up liquid in our mouths if we swore. I’m not traumatised by it, myself and my sisters laugh about it. Fair enough it was not the best way to discipline us but rarely happened. We still don’t utter a swear word in front of mum though.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My mum used to squirt washing up liquid in our mouths if we swore. I’m not traumatised by it, myself and my sisters laugh about it. Fair enough it was not the best way to discipline us but rarely happened. We still don’t utter a swear word in front of mum though.
This is not okay. I’m sorry that this happened to you.

Reactions: 8
This is not okay. I’m sorry that this happened to you.
It wasn’t ok, but we don’t have PTSD or a fairy liquid phobia. Just made sure that we were ‘better parents’ I suppose. Maybe the Houghton Jnrs won’t Force feed their kids Tabasco sauce?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It wasn’t ok, but we don’t have PTSD or a fairy liquid phobia. Just made sure that we were ‘better parents’ I suppose. Maybe the Houghton Jnrs won’t Force feed their kids Tabasco sauce?
Yes that’s good that you’re better parents. An adult probably wouldn’t willingly allow another adult to squirt washing up liquid into their mouth if they said something they didn’t like. Parents who do this are abusing the physical and emotional power that they hold over their children, and it is child abuse.

Reactions: 3
I love how they’re all back to non refined carbs now they’re home when they’ve literally fed their child baguettes constantly for however long they were away 🙈

Reactions: 2
It’s bothering me that they’re calling it “tea time” when they mean afternoon tea.

Reactions: 10
So much today guys. So much. Ovulation tests taped to refrigerators. Mini tiff and creeper senior in Alaska. Jens back to hawking cheap Chinese holiday wares. And Kimmy is still shrieking like a car alarm. It’s a lot. Texas sized overstimulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So much today guys. So much. Ovulation tests taped to refrigerators. Mini tiff and creeper senior in Alaska. Jens back to hawking cheap Chinese holiday wares. And Kimmy is still shrieking like a car alarm. It’s a lot. Texas sized overstimulation.
Also Tiff informing us that she and Adam have had sex. That was information I didn’t need to know! The first goal…🤢
B1A89595-00F6-4491-AC68-1103D49B371A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Also Tiff informing us that she and Adam have had sex. That was information I didn’t need to know! The first goal…🤢
View attachment 1428440
Jesus wept, TMI. We don't need to know when the baby is actually conceived!! I understand and sympathise that TTC can completely take over your life, however I absolutely wouldn't share every detail online like she does, even if I had the amount of followers she does.

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept, TMI. We don't need to know when the baby is actually conceived!! I understand and sympathise that TTC can completely take over your life, however I absolutely wouldn't share every detail online like she does, even if I had the amount of followers she does.
Absolutely. I’m sure she did some stories about sitting with her feet and bottom up in the air after sex, so the sperm could, ahem, stay in. She was at her parents house and her parents were there 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
God imagine Tiffany preggers with triplets. As if her tiny weeny no carbs body would ever cope!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.