Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I came straight here when i saw this. She sounds un bearable..God knows what it's like sat 1 ft in front of her!!!

Reactions: 3
I am so glad that lady shh her, their whole family are the loud entitled americans who think they are so great. They are all so obnoxious and remind me of used car salesmen.

Reactions: 5
instead of being embarrassed she turns it into content though!

I had some interaction with Tiffany, she seemed nice. Mainly Jen and Steve, who to begin with were pleasant. As soon as a minor inconvenience or something not how they wanted, they turned foul. Wish I still had access to all of the correspondence! Put it this way, they wanted best of the best over a very busy time of year with 6 weeks notice and couldn’t wrap their head around the fact that is nearly impossible in said country no matter how big your wallet is! I’m sure they would have been pleasant if I had a camera shoved in my face and put on social media like that poor lady on the ticket desk. A different story when in private it seems
Sorry you had to go through that with them. Steve st gives me the creeps!

Reactions: 1
Guys! I found Steve Sr! Just kidding. I love Jeenie Weenie, she’s a former flight attendant with Emirates. This so made me think of Steve and his platinum status freak out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ just say where you are!!! I'm talking about the Jnrs. Looks like Adare Manor or Dromoland Castle. Such bleeping dramatics over a few pastries!

Reactions: 1
Granted, I am very into fashion/appearance but, how scruffy have Kimmy and Junior looked for the entirety of their Europe trip. Kimmy bought that ‘Paris Dress’ but, other than that, they’ve looked like slobs. I know America has a more casual style to the UK but, come on, at least make an effort for a few days of the trip. Especially, considering their main focus has been afternoon tea 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seriously did his parents raise him without manners?? Gentlemen take their hats off inside, even their backwards facing baseball caps! Tell me your an ill bred American tourist without telling me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s how to spot an American abroad- the baseball caps on in every setting, including restaurants.
Dragged up brats, the Houghtans are.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The mess they leave behind after every meal is embarrassing. Letting a baby have free range of a Afternoon tea with bone china dinner service = disaster. Then she’s walking around a hotel room with yet another baguette.
Can’t wait for the sugar dip when the kid gets home. Scrambled egg baby? Waaaaaahhhhhh 😈👿👺👹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw this ‘hilarious outtake’ on Tiffany’s 4th July post 😂

View attachment 1407843
Omg!
The mess they leave behind after every meal is embarrassing. Letting a baby have free range of a Afternoon tea with bone china dinner service = disaster. Then she’s walking around a hotel room with yet another baguette.
Can’t wait for the sugar dip when the kid gets home. Scrambled egg baby? Waaaaaahhhhhh 😈👿👺👹
Lucky she grabbed the milk jug not the hot teapot too. so many crumbs everywhere but I guess it keeps her quiet. Poor kid will be back to blowouts when she’s forced back onto her avocado and egg diet. I can’t believe before they left for this trip she wasn’t even allowed rice with her curry and had to have curry served with egg!

Reactions: 3
Poor baby is going to have such horrific sugar withdrawals. And it’s not like she’ll understand why she has a headache or sleep disturbances.
They’re like two teenagers who became parents.

Another one wondering how the poor baby is going to cope with carb cold Turkey when they get home.. feel sorry for the kid

Reactions: 5
Self inflicting extreme diets on yourselves as an adult is one thing but doing it to a baby is horrific. She's been exposed to sugar and carbs for 6 weeks now and then they'll take it away cold turkey until their next vacation and she won't have a clue why. So cruel

Self inflicting extreme diets on yourselves as an adult is one thing but doing it to a baby is horrific. She's been exposed to sugar and carbs for 6 weeks now and then they'll take it away cold turkey until their next vacation and she won't have a clue why. So cruel
She will make life hell for them SK is fond of a meltdown like most toddlers. Kimmy on now saying she may have lost Jnrs passport. Wonder if creepy senior will call the US Embassy in Dublin and tell them he's Platinum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they going to clean the rubbish off the floor of the car before they give it back? No wonder they lost the passport it's like a bin.

That ‘lost passport’ story was such a set up 😆 didn’t believe that for a second. Really scraping the barrel for content!

Are they going to clean the rubbish off the floor of the car before they give it back? No wonder they lost the passport it's like a bin.
That car was gross, they haven’t even had it for long!

i did believe the passport thing. They are so disorganised and messy, they have so much crap with them I could easily believe them. I was a bit worried about kimmy, I could imagine Steve being awful to her for loosing his passport. I hope it was fake content.

I wonder how old she will be when she gets her first glucose monitor

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.