Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you like have to pay to subscribe?Like you do on patreon? And what is this secret content. What content could there possibly be that anyone with half a brain could wish to pay for?
I had a morbid curiosity so I checked. $1.99/month. Not even Kim Kardashian has a subscribe option on her IG. Also, because my mind lives in a gutter, this message by Jen could be misconstrued 🤣🤣🤣 like dang girl, congrats!

Attachments

I feel if Jen actually stopped and sat down for a day she’s have a nervous breakdown. She’s manic, she needs to chill and stay in one spot for a week

Reactions: 4
Omg that poor Stevie Kate wind swept on her dad's shoulders. Don't they realise its windy enough for adults without your little baby an extra 3 ft higher up with no hat on over her poor ears. 🙄🙄.
No winder she was upset st the top. Poor kids got windburn on her ears
Mindst with the screeching from Kimmy I bet its a blessing in disguise 🤣🤣

I love reading the comments on here and every opinion. Don’t you people realize everything wrong and stupid they do is the family desire for their own reality show? Even though Kimmy is illiterate have the time with the stupid slurring of words - it is all a game for a reality show.
And for all you brits - yep our stores sell paper goods but normal people don’t buy them or eat off them.

SK looking very tanned! Maybe they should try a sun hat at some point and less of the ridiculous bows 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly be more offended by the Jnrs.. they are off to Ireland 🫣🫣 I don’t think I can cope with this

Reactions: 1
Oh no, seriously?? Dublin is crawling with Americans at the min, we don’t need any more of them 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t the juniors try to sell a ‘how to invest and make millions’ subscription at one time?
I think the latest subscription is a parenting course 😬teaching the baby to ask for things, by showing her videos of her doing stuff. Probably some bizarre Houghton family child rearing tips 😜
I’m still shocked at the amount of sugar they are eating on this tour.

LOL just when you think the juniors couldn’t out do themselves with the ‘how do we get an invite to the royal party’ question… they ask anyone from M&S HQ to get in touch so they can bring it to Texas. Maybe it’s because I work in Fashion/Retail HQ, but this is hilarious. That’s like me asking someone from Target to DM me so we can open some stores here. They are either completely clueless, or completely deluded with their self importance… hoping they are just joking though!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but, the irony that they came to the UK and consumed so much sugar that they can’t wait to go home and eat healthy??

Reactions: 1
08A42A44-ECC6-4A34-8EB2-35C757941C8F.jpeg

SK is now enjoying a McDonalds! Now there’s nothing wrong with that, and my kids have them all the time, BUT for a family that would only feed their baby scrambled egg and salmon for the first year of her life…this is a huge turnaround.

Reactions: 7
I think it was a blag… there was no story she was just saying that to get people to subscribe 🙄
I did see the accidentally posted subscriber only stories and Kimmy was talking about how they could post videos showing potentially risky stuff, like Steven Jr throwing SK really high in the air, without worrying about public outcry because their subscribers wouldn't mind. Seriously!

• Wow
I can’t believe that kid is eating a sausage and egg mcmuffin, followed by a full sized baguette, and then is going to go home and eat nothing but powdered greens, eggs and $20 keto bread until when? The next trip? It’s clear from the stories about sugar that Kimmy has a bit of a disordered relationship with sugary food, not so much of an issue while SK is young and won’t remember, but what about when she grows older? Binge and restrict cycles are no good for anyone’s physical or mental health! Never mind a baby’s!

Reactions: 9
Bahahahaha oh but wouldn’t that be WONDERFUL!!
Jen would simply loooove all the painted kerbs and murals 😆😆😆
They could stay and take part in the 12th July parades.....with riots and petrol bombs later. Though I do realise things have been a bit more civilised in recent years.

They could stay and take part in the 12th July parades.....with riots and petrol bombs later. Though I do realise things have been a bit more civilised in recent years.
Nah it’s still a thing in certain parts! They wouldn’t have the first clue about things up that way, or actual hardship people face every day in their own country.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.