Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like the places Jen and Steve are staying are slightly more up market than Kimmy and Steve junior. And mean Jen staring down that little baby girl over a minuscule pot of ketchup. 🥵🥵
I’d say they are doing 5 star and the Juniors 3 🤣
How odd that Kimmy hasn’t planned beyond tomorrow. She does know that the further north you go in Scotland, the ‘things to do’ are less likely to involve anything Harry Potter related doesn’t she?
Yes, Mean old grandma not letting the baby lick the ketchup pot. What sort of grandmother is she FGS 🤣

Reactions: 3
Seriously, bring them to Glasgow on a Saturday night and see how they cope. The content would be epic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is kimmy doing with the clothes! Could they not just use a launderette? SK little outfit is so cute

Reactions: 5
What is kimmy doing with the clothes! Could they not just use a launderette? SK little outfit is so cute
This has cracked me up too,there must be somewhere to hang them?! 😂 Hangers, doors, chairs!

As soon as i saw they were heading to Loch Lomond i knew they'd be staying at Cameron House !
Ha me too, quite jealous of them doing it in style tbf. Such rich American tourists. I hope they tip
the staff well 😁

Reactions: 2
I really hope we get some TCL airport drama. My day is moving slow. I need something exciting. 😅

• Haha
It must’ve exhausting being them. I thinkJen would have a complete melt down if her teeth whitener machine thingy went awol again.
4th of July tomorrow. Juniors are going to be hunting for red, white and blue tat to decorate their room.
Anyway are they going home yet?

Reactions: 2
It must’ve exhausting being them. I thinkJen would have a complete melt down if her teeth whitener machine thingy went awol again.
4th of July tomorrow. Juniors are going to be hunting for red, white and blue tat to decorate their room.
Anyway are they going home yet?
The seniors are home. Jen made a point to be home for July 4th. Because….’Murica! The juniors are still roaming around, I’m assuming, with SK on her baguette leash…somewhere in Scotland.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her gratitude this morning sounds awfully Trump like. Also, they have the worst contractors going. How is their bathroom still not sorted

Her gratitude this morning sounds awfully Trump like. Also, they have the worst contractors going. How is their bathroom still not sorted
How very dare it not be finished in time for them to pop in for the weekend! Creeping Steve Senior certainly isn’t fixing the plumbing in that white outfit is he 🤢
Jen looks absolutely knackered again…..

Reactions: 1
I wonder if their million dollar houses get all dusty and musty with not being used regularly? Like that bedding on the bed..has it been on there unused for months???? And they just get in it? 🤢

Still get the ick off Steve snr. He always comes across being the big I am!!!
Jen worships him and its just....strange!

I wonder if their million dollar houses get all dusty and musty with not being used regularly? Like that bedding on the bed..has it been on there unused for months???? And they just get in it? 🤢

Still get the ick off Steve snr. He always comes across being the big I am!!!
Jen worships him and its just....strange!
Surely they must have cleaners?! We have a villa in Portugal and when we aren’t staying, we have a cleaner go every week. Otherwise, it’d be so unkempt. But, with Jen, her style seems to be distressed anyways

Didn’t know you could subscribe to Kimmy and Stevens Instagram 🤔
I got a notification from Instagram asking if I wanted to subscribe, I think it was a few weeks ago, just as their trip started.. I can’t believe some saddos actually signed up 🤦🏻‍♀️

I got a notification from Instagram asking if I wanted to subscribe, I think it was a few weeks ago, just as their trip started.. I can’t believe some saddos actually signed up 🤦🏻‍♀️
Did you see what the posts were that were ‘exclusive’ to the subscribers ? All a bit odd!

How do they enjoy their holiday when every minute is spent making content for normal followers and then subscribers. Could you be arsed?!

Did you see what the posts were that were ‘exclusive’ to the subscribers ? All a bit odd!
What was it?

Reactions: 1
Do you like have to pay to subscribe?Like you do on patreon? And what is this secret content. What content could there possibly be that anyone with half a brain could wish to pay for?

Do you like have to pay to subscribe?Like you do on patreon? And what is this secret content. What content could there possibly be that anyone with half a brain could wish to pay for?
Yes you do have to pay apparently 🤯🤯

Also.. Tiffany posting videos of Adam crying over a country music song. How is she not embarrassed 🥴🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.