Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus 🙈…like what is wrong with them?! Why can’t they just book a plane ticket, turn up and get on the plane without a whole drama 🙄 ….Steve ‘im a platinum member’ …..ffs, just turn up at the airport when you are meant to and this wouldn’t happen….they are so frivolous! Like just dropping €1200 on new tickets 🙄

Reactions: 9
Steve was so rude to that poor ticket agent. It was their fault they missed the flight by sleeping in, and somehow they're making it sound like it's BA's issue?

Such entitled pricks.

Reactions: 6
"I'm executive platinum, I fly all over the world with them" absolutely love that airline left him hanging. The universe is telling him something. Please stay in America and leave the rest of the world alone we have suffered enough!

They think they are so privledged that everything should change just for them! Airlines are struggling as it is and they just demand demand demand...... god they drive me crazy!

Reactions: 2
They are so obnoxious!! The way they treated the staff and now laughing and gossiping about fellow passengers.

Reactions: 2
Struggling to understand why them oversleeping and missing their flight is the airline’s problem..?

Reactions: 5
No Jen hun, that person isn’t checking out the snoring passenger, they’re directly looking at your phone because your invading a strangers privacy by filming them, whilst their literally unconscious and displaying it for the world to see 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sorry I missed why Kimmy is buying a load of balloons....? Would you be arsed on your holidays like?!

Reactions: 1
Sorry I missed why Kimmy is buying a load of balloons....? Would you be arsed on your holidays like?!
It's Steven Jr's birthday tomorrow so they are having a British Percy pig celebration for him. You know, cos nothing screams Britain like Percy pig 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's Steven Jr's birthday tomorrow so they are having a British Percy pig celebration for him. You know, cos nothing screams Britain like Percy pig 🙄
Honestly , Percy pig like? 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️…they’re all such a dose! And jen ‘kinda wish it was a gender reveal’ when you know your daughter has recently miscarried and is desperate to have a baby?!…someone meet up tf with all of them in Edinburgh and take away their phones 🤦🏻‍♀️

They could easily wait til they're home for a party, so Kimmy's family and SK's aunts & uncles could be around??

Also, they refuse to eat sugar- so why a candy themed party?! Such hypocrites.

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked it’s not The Royal Family: “You’re a Wizard Queen Lizzie!”

Ergh ive just had a thought…I hope to god they don’t have notions of heading to Wimbledon 🙈….they’re frivolous enough to buy tickets off some debenture, and pay to fly back down 🙈

My. God. So they arrive into their very posh hotel in Scotland and they immediately think that the display is a Texan longhorn (can’t be horns of the traditional highland cattle, cus yano, your in Scotland eh guys?)…honestly usually I can tolerate them and find them funny but this trip they are just irritating me no end and showing exactly how stupid and entitled they are! Like neither them or Steven and kimmy have done a button of research into the places they are visiting or things to do

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Stevie Kate giving the look we would all give TCL if we met them 😂 and from the looks of it Stevie Kate is worried that after this holiday Jen is never going to let her have bread again 🥖 or be around regular people in general 😂
Stevie Kate is like what fresh hell is this now 😂….when she sees Jen and is like WTAF 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tiffany has opened up a Q&A… as luck would have it so far she’s only been asked if she ever managed to get a grocery code for her followers…

Why are they so despo to do TikTok dances? They’re not even good?! Must bring in a lot of engagement. I feel like Kimmy still needs to find her insta niche

Reactions: 3
OMG she’s having sticky toffee pudding! 😂😂…literally the sweetest thing ever you could put in your mouth…her glucose monitor is gonna tit itself along with the rest of her body with the shock 😂🙈

Has Jen been on the wine? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.