Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SK started to make some noise in M&S and Kimmy couldn’t have shoved a baguette in her hands any faster, she even said a little ‘no’ when she asked if she wanted one 😫 poor kid, that’s such an odd way to parent? Especially for a family who are usually so afraid of carbs!!

Reactions: 5
Im so confused about baguette gate…..I mean, so usually they don’t eat carbs, but the poor child has literally been forced upon a baguette continuously for the past like 2 weeks….Is she getting other proper food? I know if I was constantly chomping on a baguette I’d not be hungry…is it for convenience? Like I’ve so many questions….also the child has got to be mad constipated considering she normally dosnt get many carbs never mind a continuous supply of French sticks 🙈🙄….her poor wee tummy!

Reactions: 2
Im so confused about baguette gate…..I mean, so usually they don’t eat carbs, but the poor child has literally been forced upon a baguette continuously for the past like 2 weeks….Is she getting other proper food? I know if I was constantly chomping on a baguette I’d not be hungry…is it for convenience? Like I’ve so many questions….also the child has got to be mad constipated considering she normally dosnt get many carbs never mind a continuous supply of French sticks 🙈🙄….her poor wee tummy!
At home, she seemed to have constant diaper blowouts. Now she doesn’t. Maybe they figured out the baguettes block her up and it won’t slow down their vacay. 🤣🤣

I fell upon this pair after seeing them on UGG’s stories! Can’t stop watching their stories even though the pair of them make me want to cover my ears and stick pins in my eyes. Her voice 😵💫 I then came here and was delighted to find threads about them…I’ve got a lot of reading to do 😂 The Edinburgh meet appears to have been a success with sad huns turning up to meet the their American idols, their kid and a baguette. These idiots walk among us….it’s quite frightening really. Stevie Kate was living her best life in the soil 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of the gals that showed up was dressed like a mini Jen. Complete with bleached hair, tons of makeup and Tiffany Houghton headband. Whatttttt?!!!

I don’t understand how they are so clueless. I know you can’t expect foreign travellers to be experts, but surely clotted cream and haggis are pretty well known items? Jen is so clueless. I would be MAD at my family if they let me tuck into a food they knew I’d be disgusted to eat. I’ve noticed Sr. particularly finds it funny when Jen is uncomfortable or caught out, though…I find it massively creepy and disrespectful.

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed Sr. particularly finds it funny when Jen is uncomfortable or caught out, though…I find it massively creepy and disrespectful.
Totally agree. Letting someone unwillingly eat something you know they’d be disgusted with is a mean trick. Not something I’d do to someone I loved 🤔

Last edited:
They are truly nuts. All of them. Nuts.
One big sugar overloaded bunch of nuts.
Oh, except maybe the baby, who has discovered carbs (and realised that her whole family are nuts).
Hope the kid manages to dodge the duck/goose/pigeon tit that they keep standing her in.

Taking the Houghtons out of Texas has not done them any favours at all.
They constantly come across as self entitled tw*ts.
I don’t know how they think it is acceptable to be so rude to everyone they deal with. They pull the ‘I’m a platinum flier/helicopter pilot/multi home owner millionaire card, far too often.
It just comes across as so patronising and bullying.
They continue to greedily beg for freebies; sell their commissioned products, but they stuff their faces with carb laden food.
It is so bloody hypocritical to show that they test glucose levels, yet eat all that sugar.
Great empathy towards diabetics. NOT.
In their own environment they are amusingly annoying. On tour they are tw*ts.

Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the constant filming of people just trying to do their jobs? It’s so intrusive, and although she claims to ask permission, would a person in a customer service role really feel able to decline? It’s not right. Also I’m so bored of watching them do Harry Potter tours and afternoon tea now 😂

Also.. this note in Tiffany’s stories from Adam in the junk drawer MK was sorting 🫣🫣 wtf did he do!!
ECE1302D-7F01-469B-8E5E-5F9256B672CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jen - we are going to the Highland games tomorrow, not sure what that is…
Errr….how about you find out? I mean they have literally travelled half way across the world…why are they wandering around aimlessly going random places and doing random things they haven’t researched?!….like did they just look up Viator and stick pins in random things?

It seems like the places Jen and Steve are staying are slightly more up market than Kimmy and Steve junior. And mean Jen staring down that little baby girl over a minuscule pot of ketchup. 🥵🥵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.