Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My jaw has been on the floor at the complete overkill of Christmas themed outfits for a baby.
the tacky bell bottom Santa suits, the even tackier tutu and numerous pj’s, are just so wasteful on a wear once basis. Trips to Disney seemingly for photo ops. SK must think life is one whole light show.
Sad to see. Yet another influencer pimping out the kids. As for Steven pushing the baby in the swing! Did anyone else think she was going to fly out 😡

Reactions: 3
For people who claim to live frugally they sure spend a lot on wasteful things.

Reactions: 2
For people who claim to live frugally they sure spend a lot on wasteful things.
This!! I actually find it draining the amount of shopping they have to do. How do they not have supplies of stuff for crafts/baking etc as they seem to do so much of it?? It’s such a colossal waste of time.

Reactions: 1
This!! I actually find it draining the amount of shopping they have to do. How do they not have supplies of stuff for crafts/baking etc as they seem to do so much of it?? It’s such a colossal waste of time.
I would love someone to calculate their landfill, even just the packaging that all their shopping crap arrives in let alone the items themselves.

If I suggested to my other half that we drive to the supermarket and buy an obscene amount of ‘baking supplies’ so that he and I could have our own baking competition I rekon he’d dump me on the spot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I suggested to my other half that we drive to the supermarket and buy an obscene amount of ‘baking supplies’ so that he and I could have our own baking competition I rekon he’d dump me on the spot
Really? You mean he wouldn’t make you run round like a blue arsed fly so you can get it done in ten minutes before his timer goes off..? 🤨😂

My other half refuses to come to the supermarket full stop!

The stories lately have felt like a constant, never ending audition real for reality tv. Why does everything have to be done in a screaming, shrieking tone. 😬

Reactions: 4
Really? You mean he wouldn’t make you run round like a blue arsed fly so you can get it done in ten minutes before his timer goes off..? 🤨😂

My other half refuses to come to the supermarket full stop!
mine only comes with me to stop me buying stuff I don’t need 😂😂

Also tiff needs to work on her fake crying. firstly she could start with wiping ‘tears’ away from the right part of the eye. No one cry’s from the edges, tears always fall from the inside bit, you know, where your tear ducts are 🙄

• Haha
Anyone else notice how many times Kimmy had to shout Steven before he put his phone down to look at SK. Aghhh he’s the worst 😂

And yep, Tiffany’s fake crying.. cringeeee

Dies anyone else find Tiffany the most annoying of all of them? The fake laugh, the frozen face, the crocodile tears, the high pitched little girl voice. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 4
They didn’t bake they went to the supermarket and bought a tit ton of Betty Crocker cake mixes and stuff. Not real baking is it. And Jen made an aroma pot but she did it in a slow cooker unlike her sappy daughter!! But in the end it was just to sell the gorgeous slow cooker itself !!

They didn’t bake they went to the supermarket and bought a tit ton of Betty Crocker cake mixes and stuff. Not real baking is it. And Jen made an aroma pot but she did it in a slow cooker unlike her sappy daughter!! But in the end it was just to sell the gorgeous slow cooker itself !!
All left in a huge mess for the cleaner to clear away too. They never are a morsel of those cakes either.
The number of baby outfits Kimmy packed today was obscene. They certainly don’t live frugally now.

Can you imagine receiving Hermes (monogrammed) gifts because you took your child’s friend over winter break?! I am mind blown. Hermes. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤯

Also, TCL never lets us down with over-the-top, over-the-holidays. I am all aboard the first world problem express to the Deer Valley house for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine receiving Hermes (monogrammed) gifts because you took your child’s friend over winter break?! I am mind blown. Hermes. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤯

Also, TCL never lets us down with over-the-top, over-the-holidays. I am all aboard the first world problem express to the Deer Valley house for Christmas.
I wonder what kind of gifts Jen gives the friends parents?! A quick Google tells me the 3 Hermes soaps are £60, but the perfume is £215 alone without the monogramming 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sam looked desperately uncomfortable in that soap opening video. Why don't they just leave him out of the tit show altogether?

Me too! Makes a change from the dreaded V talk! They seem oblivious. Suppose you are when you’ve got 120 mill in the bank and people to do your mundane everyday tasks.

• Heart
Sam looked desperately uncomfortable in that soap opening video. Why don't they just leave him out of the tit show altogether?
Thats Sam’s friend isn’t it? So even worse in my opinion!! He didn’t sign up for that 😬

I wonder what kind of gifts Jen gives the friends parents?! A quick Google tells me the 3 Hermes soaps are £60, but the perfume is £215 alone without the monogramming 😂
Right?! I gave my child’s friends parents a bag of Lindor truffles and a candle when they watched him during a surgery I had. I thought I was swimming in fancy. Never mind. I am but a simple one. 😅

Who in their right minds would cover their baby in snow?! She must have been freezing! She didn't even have a proper hat on either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Who in their right minds would cover their baby in snow?! She must have been freezing! She didn't even have a proper hat on either.
I really didn't like this, she's a human being and not a prop. It felt disrespectful. They should remember as well that people watching might copy and a baby could get hurt.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.