Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
CA07259A-5B94-4087-A107-6F4BD74815A9.jpeg

So you send your family pet away for two weeks under the firm instructions of your awful husband for ‘behavioural issues’.. the dog is away for twice as long as you first admit and as it turns out, the owners are to blame 🙄 well colour me shocked!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

bellinibobble

VIP Member
41F7C710-DD44-46F4-A0A8-BD38972E8349.png

Houghtons, your misogyny is showing!!! 😒😒😒

Jen.You are always going to look good compared with your lizard husband. What, pray tell, is he doing to ensure he looks good at the reunion? Just flashing his wallet? My god 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I couldn’t believe the other day they said they gave up carbs as they like to eat food closer to how god made it. I’m sorry but they eat so much processed crap and yet think carb is evil. What’s closer to how god made it, some ground wheat added to yeast or some weird plant whivh is processed in several different ways to turn it into a low carb version of the original item then packaged and sold in costco
Yeah cos Magic Spoon was mentioned in the Bible...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Made me laugh that her brother is there and he’s called Steve so they have Steve, Steve, Steve JR and Stevie-Kate !!

Of all the names in the world to have an obsession with its fkin Steve 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

emmanewbie

Anyone else note that Adam put a hunky half naked guy right in the middle
of his vision board?!! He had enjoyed this pointless Tiffany-task more than her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Grayson

VIP Member
What's going on with Tiff and Adam? They are being more annoying then usual. They can't let a single story go by now without mentioning they find each other hot, or they are checking each other out. Its not normal to literally need to say it every 2 seconds. Especially as there is 0 chemistry between them. Doth pretest too much I think 🤔

I can’t lie, the reality trash tv lover in me is actually a little excited for Tiff’s ‘love code’ Instagram thing. I hope it’s fun and not just Tiff squealing around deer valley for the weekend 😂
I would like to retract my comment please, I'm ashamed that for a second I thought it might be entertaining. I had more scandalous sleepovers when I was 14.

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Why is Tiffany looking round that house, if they can afford something like that why did they buy their current home? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also please Kimmy, we do not want you for a month this summer, and PS Iceland is not part of the U.K., hope this helps.

Reactions: 13

swob1675

well everyday is a school day - we didn’t learn about that in religious education 😂😂😂
Sometimes they get a trusted friend or family member to lay under the bed, to move the bed. If they aren’t the ones moving the bed while it the act, it’s not a sexual act. Wish I was kidding. I live in a very Mormon area. 😬😅

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Tiffany saying she has acne because she ate sugar really irritates me. She has acne either because she has a pre existing hormonal condition like PCOS or because of the fertility drugs she's on now. This lot are actually dangerous spouting all this anti sugar nonsense.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me why this anti carb lunatic family have bought nearly 700 donuts and over 50 portions of Mac and cheese for Jen’s birthday 🙃

To say they waste food.. this is on another level. Is there going to be a food drive or something? Please tell me there’s a valid reason for these 5am shenanigans..?

Whats the tri?

That is genuinely the biggest waste of food i’ve ever seen. These people are scared of a single carb entering their body and they thought it was a good idea to buy 648 donuts and 54 servings of mac and cheese🤯🤯 Stale mac and cheese and donuts that you arent allowed to eat, what a great tradition🙄
More money than sense comes to mind!

Ok, I’ve been wanting to say it and hope it doesn’t come across too bad but…. Adam is gay isn’t he??? I mean, I can’t watch a story without two things, 1. him reminding me of a gay friend of mine 2. Feeling so so sad that he’s trapped in a marriage in this circus (if he is gay that is…) I’m surely not the only one?🙈

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
Can’t lie if I lost my baby and my sister in law was positing about having more babies on her Instagram at the same time, I’d fucking run her over. Kimmy & Jen should of stopped all the stupid shit for one day and been there for her! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I stopped watching for a few days after doughnutgate! How obscene was that?….. Do the Houghtons know or care, that thousands of Ukrainian people are holed up in empty factories and cellars, not seeing daylight; sharing 6 potatoes to make soup for 2 days! That their babies have to wear plastic Carrier bags as nappies, and all of the other complete atrocities that are going on all over the world?
But hey, in Texas TCL Lala land, let’s waste doughnuts and pasta.
Let’s buy an outfit a day;
Lets buy 3 houses!
Todays post is just as sickening, a birthday gift from Jens friend - carry out a facelift for her 🤡
Plus, the creeping patriarch seems to be unable to let Jen do anything alone. They keep getting Weirder and weirder 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 11